Oscraps

"Life is a Journey" and "Dare to Dream"

SueCummings

Defined + Designed
Designer
Just in time for graduation photos and cards!
Two montages of words created in both black and white pngs!

Sample Layout using a photo from a friend's recent graduation!
We are so very proud of her!!!! Magna cum laude!!!

suec_chalkboard_quotes_7_LO2.jpg

http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=19997

Floral Border and background blended paper coming soon to my shop this week!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

katg1006

Sue these are wonderful!!! They are perfect for my little guys legacy book too!!! I can't wait to use them :)

Som

Sue!!! I LOVE THIS!! I can't wait to play with it some more! Here is what I created. No effort at all on my part, thanks to your creativity!!

Your_Life_your_Journey.jpg

SueCummings

Defined + Designed
Designer
Som!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the bright colors and positive message this layout creates!!!!
Absolutely wonderful!!!

Som

Hello, beautiful people!! SUE, I can't even find the words to describe how I feel! Your wordart is so amazing, I feel as though it's doing all of the work for me. Really, keep them coming because I want MORE MORE MORE!! :D I created these using "Dream" and "Be The Change". These layouts have a lot of meaning to me, and I am so very thankful for your creations that help make mine come alive!! If you go to my gallery, the reasons are in their descriptions. And as for Amanda's templates and tutorials, they are one of a kind! Thanks again. REALLY!

Meet_Andrea.jpg

BetheChange_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

LSlycord

Oh Sue!!! This is so perfect! And it just so happens that I have the perfect situation this weekend...my niece in a cap and gown this weekend. Can't wait to use this.

SueCummings

Defined + Designed
Designer
Oh Linda!!!
Enjoy the moment! My son's girlfriend graduated last weekend...it's a special time!

Oh Som!!!!
Your layouts are "O"utstanding!!!!!!
I love them!

drdigiscrap

Wow, wonderful wordart, Sue, and Som, your layouts are amazing! My brother just graduated law school last weekend, so this is the *perfect* wordart for all the pictures I took of him!

livelifejoyfully

aka Sue Cummings
Designer
Wow, wonderful wordart, Sue, and Som, your layouts are amazing! My brother just graduated law school last weekend, so this is the *perfect* wordart for all the pictures I took of him!

Did you say LAW school!!! You must be so proud!!!!
I can't wait to see your pics in a layout in the gallery!!!!