Oscraps

Let's Talk 'Bout our Project Life/365/52

dwsewbiz

Ah numbers! another interesting topic!

In my first year I put date numbers on my pics with various alphas, the 2nd year I didn't do that, just included dates in the journaling.

This year I've a mind to sequentially number the photos from 1 to 365 in addition to having dates in the journaling. We'll see if this makes the cut ;-)

scrap-genie

Diane, you really do come up with ways to make this ... um, challenging?

As to numbers, when I did month layouts I had to use numbers for the most part to have a clue what was what. Partly it was because I didn't do daily photos and even had more than one for some days. It's kind of fun to look back to Jan. 2011 and what I did then (including get a bad cold just like this month!)

dwsewbiz

:)

Recently my daughter was looking through my 2012 book, and there were places where she wanted to know exactly which date that particular photo was, so...another argument for dating the photos, especially if there are a different number of photos than days in the week or whatever.

Somehow I enjoy complexity sometimes ;-)

Heather Prins

aA Creative Team Member
I think we need to label the weekly threads something else like week 3 Pl so as not to be confused with the 52 weeks in the subscriptions forum :)

dwsewbiz

Good idea Heather! Done :)

Maya what a cool idea to put your pics on Pinterest..I've never tried pinning my own pictures! ha!

I keep mine just in folders. I create a folder for the year and subfolders for each month.

Oh and in 2012 I made a Shutterfly share site, which is pretty cool, although it doesn't have all the photos yet (I have issues sometimes uploading to share sites).
http://dianeweberproject366.shutterfly.com/

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Last night I completely caught up on my Project Life! (Still haven't blogged half of it yet though.) I do Physical products.

That means I've kept up to date from Dec 1, 2011 - March 17, 2013!!! LOVE this project!!

Just wanted to say I love checking in these threads even if I don't post, (since I'm behind blogging & photographing my spreads). Truly inspirational to see so many 365/Projects/52s going on!