Oscraps

Layout Urgent TLC Center is Now Open:)

katg1006

Do you have a layout in desperate need of some TLC????? (Tender Loving Care)

Then you came to the right spot! Every once in a while we post this thread because we hate to see any layouts left without love :)

We all have that lost lonely little layout that missed love somehow :) If you have one of those layouts with less then 2 or 3 comments on it.....please post a link here so that we can all ohhh and ahhh over it :) Don't be shy....share as many as you want too!!! We want to see them all :)

I will start it off:
Here is one from me "Spooky"

snappy2003

Is this not the most awesome thread?!!!!! I loooove my O :). I will have to go do some hunting in the Gallery!

katg1006

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy!!!! I am off to leave some TLC :) I can't wait to see all these fabulous layouts!!!!!

Seriously.....please feel free to put as many as you like - don't be shy!!! That's what this is all about!!! We love leaving love!!!

Also while out and about in the gallery if you see some layouts out there with no comments or 1 or 2 and you want to share the love by letting us know of a fab layout you found - please share those as well :)

Soco

This thread is a wonderful idea! Thank you Kat! :)

I just posted two of my LOs on September's praise game, but there are a few others I would like to show you. I'll begin with two:

Celebrate
Devenir maman

Thank you girls!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

katg1006

Oh my.....ladies these are all fabulous!!!! I am loving this!!! Thank you so much to everyone who is leaving love for these fabulous layouts :)

(((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))