Oscraps

Last call for Queen of Quirk designs here at the O

Queen of Quirk

Hey all.
Friday will be the last day for me here at the O.
This has been an extremely difficult decision for me to make. I want to thank the amazing members of this community for the past amazing year and a half. You are the best community in digi and I am truly thankful to have been a designer here.
Thanks so much!

After Friday most of my designs will no longer be available. I am only taking a select few with me to my new store. Now's your chance! LOL :)

Thank you, O community! (((HUGS)))

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Oh no! I love your stuff!
We are gonna be so sad to see you go :(

But-- lots of luck wherever you are- I am guessing Song Bird Ave is going great!

LSlycord

Jan, I'm sorry to hear you are leaving. I hope the new venture is everything that you hope for!

kaytebug

EAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to miss you here...
K

mei74

good luck with your new shop!! i'll miss your designs here, but looking forward to seeing where you go!

Bush Girl

So sad to see Jan going.

She was the reason I got involved with Oscraps in the first place. To begin with I downloaded a few of her free kits, and then at the start of the year she ran a Spotlight challenge that I actually felt able to join in with. And the rest, as they say, is history - so thank you, Jan.

Jodie McNally Designs

aka lilysmama
I think her free kits were some of the first things I ever downloaded here, too!!! The St. Patty's Day one was the first, I think! That seems like a million years ago! Sorry to see you go, Jan!!!

Queen of Quirk

selena and jodie! (((HUGS)))
that warms my heart to hear you both say such sweet things!
i'm glad my freebies brought you two lovely ladies to the O. it just wouldn't be the same without you! (((HUGS)))