Oscraps

*KLOSED* AnnaLift (12.30.11-01.05.12)

donnagoar

Hey Everyone!

It’s Friday and time for another challenge from Anna Aspnes.

Each Friday the AnnaTeam selects one creative page from the Anna gallery as the weekly ‘AnnaLift.’ Check out the inspiration page and decide what speaks to you. Is it the design, the color, the wordart, or maybe the photo? Choose ONE idea from the page to lift or choose it ALL and lift it completely. There is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay. Be inspired and create your ‘AnnaLift’ and then upload your page to the Anna gallery. Upload your page by Thursday 01.05.12 by NOON EST with the title, ‘AnnaLift ’ and one lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. The winner will be posted each Thursday here in the forum.

As this year comes to close it seems like the perfect time to reflect and look back on what we have accomplished. The Anna gallery doesn’t have a full year to look back on, yet the gallery is filled with amazing accomplishments. As I post this new AnnaLift there are 2097 pages of inspiration that have been created and shared so far in the gallery.
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=1351

The AnnaLift challenge is always about choices so this week the AnnaTeam would love for you to spend some time in the Anna gallery ‘looking back’ and choose any one of those 2097 inspiring pages as your AnnaLift. Take some time to browse through the gallery and view all the creativity of the past few months and check out those ‘Favorites’ that you have tagged and then decide which one will be the inspiration page for your final AnnaLift of 2011 as we open the door and welcome 2012. Share the link to the inspiration page with your AnnaLift so we can all reminisce together.

As you are wandering back through the gallery and enjoying the pages of 2011 maybe take a moment to leave a bit of love on a page or two and surprise the person who created it.

A few other ideas that might inspire-
ArtPlay Celebrate
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=27626&cat=387&page=1

Time WordTransfers
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=27903&cat=397&page=1

Year 2011 WordART
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=27337&cat=397&page=1

We hope this week’s AnnaLift inspires you and we invite you come join us in the gallery and share your ‘AnnaLift.’ You know we always LOVE to see how you ArtPlay. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay……………..Anna just wants us all to PLAY.

UPLOAD YOU ANNALIFT BY NOON EST 01.05.12 AND CHECK BACK HERE TO SEE WHO WINS THE GIFTKARD.

Thank you for all you have shared in 2011 and we can’t wait to share more in 2012 with our O friends! We appreciate you all sO very much!
Anna and Team :whoo:

Last edited by a moderator:

ViVre

I love your creativity!!!! Great challenge!
I'll enjoy time spending in the gallery!
And i'm sure it will be a difficult choice between awesome and more awesome :(

mrstoa

mrstoa
You realise how difficult this challenge will be, Donna? How does one choose from over 2,000 awesome pages?
But there is a bonus here.... revisiting Anna's gallery... There is also the chance of being overwhelmed with inspiration :)
You and the team do a wonderful job here at the "O". Happy New Year!

yvonnahenna

Oh gosh! And now there are allready 2098 layouts. If we wait longer and longer with browsing, there soon will be 2100+ layouts! LOL

donnagoar

LOL...unlimited choices are always some of the hardest! You're a hard taskmaster dear Donna! :kev:

Hey Maureen!
Make it more easy and choose one from your faves that you have tagged or how about a 'literal' AnnaLift. You can even lift yourself, my friend! Yep, lots of cool inspiration in Anna's gallery and can't wait to see what you 'cook up!'
Donna

Dady

I fell in admiration on this page of Donna and I tried the lifter

Donna page

my page

CookingMyLife

LOL Donna...I just wanted to use that kvetching emoticon one time! I keep my faves on Pinterest so I'll have to go back there and have a peek!

dwsewbiz

wow, over 2000 pages!! Do we love Anna here at the O or what?? :)

Looking forward to this one!

donnagoar

I lifted Phab Phylis and Askings for my lift this week and included another familiar face on my AnnaLift page!
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=250876&title=annalift-marnie&cat=1351
twelve-things_web.jpg

annaaspnes

annaaspnes
Designer
I love this challenge Donna! You guys are all SO awesome and I echo Donna's sentiments. Thank you for supporting us :)

ptabbert

It was so much fun to roam in Anna's gallery. It was hard to decide bu I finally decided to lift Annette's gorgeous "Today" layout.

Annette's:

My lift:

ViVre

My page is 2120 in Anna's gallery!!!

Lifted this one by Neatfreak:

And this is what i come up with (combined with this month Oscraps rotating challenge):

Thank you, Donna. Thank you, Anna. Thank you, Neatfreak!

quilt118

I'm going to try this again. Please be patient with a newcomer.
I loved this layout the first time I saw it and immediately had to have the template. This is by terryb

2011-07-Stay-a-child.jpg

and here is my layout

StayaChild-Long_sPark-web.jpg

And I thank all those in another thread that enabled me to enter these images.
Now I have to go find out why one is large and one is small.

zwyck

There is a lot of inspiration in Anna´s Gallery and I found this fabulous page by whatnext to scraplift

PDillon_ArtPlayPaletteWorkHardPlayHard_gallery.jpg

my page

Dady

I did not resist to make the second page, Anna's gallery is a real source of inspiration!!

Page by 5angels

and mine

ViVre

Lifting is the most easy AND joyful way of learning how to use Anna's goodies.
I lifted (and copied!) a layout found in Philys' gallery - wow is she an artist!!

And this is what i come up with:

Thanks again Donna. Thanks Philys. Thank you Anna!

scrap-genie

The layouts here, both the inspirations and the lifts are so impressive.
I've chosen a beauty titled "Last Days of Summer" by marnie333

my page:

Last edited by a moderator:

whatnext

i need to get some more GrandMen photos! i'm doing too many "ME" pages!!

the beautiful pages in Anna's gallery were a bit overwhelming. i wanted to have a go with every page in there! but i settled on Vivre's "Me, Myself and I":

here's my version:

ViVre

So much inspiration in Anna's gallery - this week needs more days!

Here is my inspiration, made by Katherine B.

And here is mine:

Thank you Katherine. Thank you Donna. Thanks Anna!

donnagoar

You guys created so many WONDERFUL pages this week!!!

Just want to say on behalf of Anna and everyone on Anna’s Creative Team THANK YOU for participating in the AnnaLift Challenge this week and filling the gallery with your wonderful pages inspired by all those amazing pages uploaded to the Anna gallery in 2011.

Random generator selected number 21 which belonged to ‘Traumelfe’ and she will receive a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. (Traumelfe, I will be sending you a message.)
ScreenHunter_04Jan051408.jpg

Congratulations to 'Traumelfe' and THANKS again to everyone for your participation in the AnnaLift Challenge and be sure to check out the NEW AnnaLift challenge every Friday here at the O. We look forward to the first AnnaLift of 2012!

Thanks!
Anna and Team

dwsewbiz

I missed it again! I just don't know where the weeks are going. But I did get to enjoy all the wonderful lifts in here! Beautiful work, ladies, such nice participation!

Maybe next week :)