Oscraps

*KLOSED* AnnaLift (12.16.11-12.22.11)

donnagoar

Hey Everyone!

It’s Friday and time for another challenge from Anna Aspnes.

Each Friday the AnnaTeam selects one creative page from the Anna gallery as the weekly ‘AnnaLift.’ Check out the inspiration page and decide what speaks to you. Is it the design, the color, the wordart, or maybe the photo? Choose ONE idea from the page to lift or choose it ALL and lift it completely. There is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay. Be inspired and create your ‘AnnaLift’ and then upload your page to the Anna gallery. Upload your page by Thursday 12.22.11 by NOON EST with the title, ‘AnnaLift ’ and one lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. The winner will be posted each Thursday here in the forum.

Here it is mid-December already and the Holidays are upon us. As we rush to get it all done these days the AnnaTeam paused for a moment and enjoyed the beauty and the message in this stunning page by ‘annette.’

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=249108&title=calm26amp-3b-bright&cat=1351
calm_bright.jpg

Annette’s gorgeous Christmas tree filled with creative lighting and color is so unique and festive and the sweet angel and her message of ‘all is calm and all is bright’ gives this page the magical feel of the season. This week the AnnaTeam wants you to fill the Anna gallery with your unique and clever Christmas trees. Check out ‘annette’s beautiful page and then check out Anna’s amazing art kits and see where your creative tree trimming ideas lead you. You can decorate your tree with a ‘traditional style’ or with an ‘artsy flair style’……….always your choice.

As always, Anna has lots of fun LoopDaLoops, MagicSparkles, and plenty of ‘AnnaDecor’ to help you trim your tree. Here are a few tree-trimming links.

MagicSparkles
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/view_all.php?cat=393

ArtsyBlendz Snow Elements
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=27602&cat=392&page=1

ArtStrokes
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/home.php?cat=388&treem=1

We hope this week’s AnnaLift inspires you and we invite you come join us and DECORATE the Anna gallery with your ‘AnnaLift.’ You know we always LOVE to see how you ArtPlay. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay……………..Anna just wants us all to PLAY.

UPLOAD YOU ANNALIFT BY NOON EST 12.22.11 AND CHECK BACK HERE TO SEE WHO WINS THE GIFTKARD.

Thanks!
Anna and Team
Special thanks to Phylis for pointing out this beautiful page for the AnnaLift.

Last edited by a moderator:

frani_54

I LOVE this layout, so simple, but shoots the message of peace. It is already marked as one of my favorites.

dwsewbiz

ooooh I am so excited I get to use the great bokek pics I took during the 12 days!!

Beautiful choice!!

annette.

wow, thank you so much this totally made my day! Big smile from ear to ear as I type this. :)

Looking forward to seeing the pages in the gallery!

nancybeck

Oooh, I fell hard for this page the first time I saw it! I still can't stop looking at it! So simple yet stunningly beautiful!

whatnext

i totally pinched an Adryane FotoGlow inclination and made a tree out of FotoGlows:

Last edited by a moderator:

dwsewbiz

on my gosh you ladies are rocking this challenge...amazing pages!! Oh I hope I can get one done before I leave town!

Might have to use a quick page :)

dwsewbiz

Well, Anna's templates are often like quick pages...just add pictures, ArtPlay Palettes, mix, stir and voila!

ViVre

Don't ask me how i've managed this .... ! I did :)

Thanks for the inspiration found in this thread!

Iken

Here's mine. I know, it's a complete rip-off, but that inspiration picture was just gorgeous, I just had to make my own.

MSMAUK

This is an old Christmas tree that was planted in the front yard.
Thanks for the inspiration.