Oscraps

Kinder 'garden' party (graduation)

tjscraps

My littlest 'graduated' Kindergarten today, I had to share a couple pics. She was so excited her daddy got her flowers, and she pointed out all her friends, and the boy she's going to marry lol

IMG_0611.jpg IMG_0680.jpg IMG_0688.jpg

Rachel Jefferies

Designer
Designer
Wow how cute . . !!

I love that daddy bought her flowers!!

Growing up so fast! And LOL @ the wedding . . .

Mackenzie has just six weeks left - i think she must be the same or a similar age as Kenzie? In England we call it Nursery or Pre-school - she starts Infant School (reception class) in September - she'll be 5 in September

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Very cute! They didn't do kindergarten graduations when my girls were that age.

scrapinmom

CHEERY O
I remember my odest had the chicken pops on her graduation day. I remember busing her a balloon and gave her a graduation cap to wear! She was really disappointed about missing the ceremony. Her pointing out the man she is going to marry is funny and reminds me of my daughter when she was in Kindergarten, they had the marriage of "Q and U" and she played Q. My neighbor made the cake for the service and we made her a wedding dress and a veil! It was so cute!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Thanks so much for sharing these fun photos!! She is one happy little girl!! I remember marrying a boy named Larry when I was in kindergarten LOL. He took one of his Mom's rings to give to me, boy did he get into trouble. I was sad to have to give it back LOL.

tjscraps

Wow how cute . . !!

I love that daddy bought her flowers!!

Growing up so fast! And LOL @ the wedding . . .

Mackenzie has just six weeks left - i think she must be the same or a similar age as Kenzie? In England we call it Nursery or Pre-school - she starts Infant School (reception class) in September - she'll be 5 in September

Pre-school is the year before Kindergarten here - Kindergarten is age 5 before Dec. 31 that year - Kenzie will be 6 in August, so they're quite close!