Oscraps

Just for fun posting challenge- August Edition

LaurieW

lOve the O!
So a new month has started already- time flies when you are having fun! I am starting this month at 14,041 and I am going to head for 14,300- I love being inspired in the gallery and plan to leave a lot of love there to increase my post.

Any one want to join me?

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I barely squeaked past my July goal. It was a rough month, but will August be any better/calmer? I sure hope so. I am accepting your challenge, Ms. Laurie. Let em see where I am at and try to figure out what my goal will be.

BRB!

:bolt:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I am at 24,302...... I am going to go for a small goal of 24,500. If I can get it together and pass that one, I'll make a new goal at that time.

dwsewbiz

I'm here with ya Laurie and Chris! Going for 4800, not overly aggressive, but steady eddy :)

mrstoa

mrstoa
Have no idea where I am (as to no. Of posts) :)
But with all the new beauty in the gallery should be aiming for......

LSlycord

Ok....sure didn't make it on July goal. And I'm thinking August could be even crazier! What is my count?

LSlycord

Ok...I'm at 25,720. I'm going after 26,000 again! (And going to try to keep from going after it yet again in September.)

tanteva

Mistress of Mayhem
I didn't make my goal last month ... or the month before that ... I'm going to play it safe this month ... going for 3600 :)

Kiliki

im actually gonna jump on this time around since summer is coming to an end i'll have plenty of time for posting/scrapping whilst the kiddos are in school SOOOOO lets see im starting at..........

Kiliki

2179...i think i can make to at least 2300....thats 121 posts....and yeah...should be feasible...considering i'll hve no kids in the house haha..dunno how much housework i'll get done!!!

sberkan

OK...I'm going to try this month. July was incredibly hard on me so I got next to nothing. Let's see where I am...

Ellen

I've never played this one .. knowing myself and my non existing new years resolutions I'm at 2728 at the moment

lets aim for 3000.

this is 1 done:rofl: