Oscraps

Just a question: who is scared

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Are you also afraid of spiders? :spider:
AAAAAAAggrrr yesterday there was a big one on my backdoor hanging very high (luckily i have not seen it) Robby came home late from a party and he saw it. But ooooooooohhhh i have a panic fear for spiders. I do not dare to remove them with a vacuum cleaner or slapping them, i dare only to run away.

And everyone at work is telling me how many big spiders they have had in their house...:mmph::scared:

Nickel

Feeling Owsome at the O!
CHEERY O
I love spiders! I wanted to photograph them but I don't have a macro lens...

liljatr

I don't mind them much. I don't really appreciate them inside, so if we see them we catch them on a piece of paper and bring them outside. They do keep away the flies :)

sabdesbois

Feeling at hOme!
I don't like spiders, moths, bees or anything that flies!!

Lucky me, living in Paris and on a 3rd floor, I almost never see spiders at home or they are so tiny that I don't bother and crash them!

Of course, not saying the same thing when I am at the countryside...

Bush Girl

I'm not terrified of spiders, but I'd rather not get to close. What I really disliked, although I wasn't scared of them, were the giant, monster sized cockroaches we used to get in Singapore. They'd be 3-4 inches long and flew around the house. Yuck! Yuck!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I am not necessarily afraid of spiders. When Scott was little, he had a ton of plastic bugs and would leave them around the house. One day I was taking out the garbage and I saw what I thought was one of them in the can. I reached in to grab it, and then it moved!!
It was a wolf spider, a couple of inches long, all fuzzy. That made me jump!

What I don't like-- centipedes and millipedes-- anything with lots and lots of legs!

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
I am not necessarily afraid of spiders. When Scott was little, he had a ton of plastic bugs and would leave them around the house. One day I was taking out the garbage and I saw what I thought was one of them in the can. I reached in to grab it, and then it moved!!
It was a wolf spider, a couple of inches long, all fuzzy. That made me jump!

What I don't like-- centipedes and millipedes-- anything with lots and lots of legs!

OOOOOOOh Chris i would do this :bolt:

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
I'm not terrified of spiders, but I'd rather not get to close. What I really disliked, although I wasn't scared of them, were the giant, monster sized cockroaches we used to get in Singapore. They'd be 3-4 inches long and flew around the house. Yuck! Yuck!

Oh yuck, boy i would faint i think

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
I don't like spiders, moths, bees or anything that flies!!

Lucky me, living in Paris and on a 3rd floor, I almost never see spiders at home or they are so tiny that I don't bother and crash them!

Of course, not saying the same thing when I am at the countryside...

Well that might be a good reason to move hahahahaha oh moths and bees too
Sabine hhahahaha

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
I don't mind them much. I don't really appreciate them inside, so if we see them we catch them on a piece of paper and bring them outside. They do keep away the flies :)

Well Jolien does that too, she brings them outside, but then i say, far enough please :amen: