Oscraps

JUNE PROJECTS - has anyone got anything to share??

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi everyone, I was just responding to another thread and realised that I had not started any threads for us to share projects lately. However, if there is not a new thread for the month, then please just go ahead and start one and share your project, I love seeing what everyone has been working on!! :)

This project is an old one, but I wanted to show Amanda @Amandajk a layout I created from an art journal spread I photographed and used in a layout. Amanda, hope you will share some of your fabulous work here as well! :)

The top part of the layout is my two part spread and digital elements below it. :)

So come on everyone, pop in and show me what you all have been up to!!!

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
Hi everyone, I was just responding to another thread and realised that I had not started any threads for us to share projects lately. However, if there is not a new thread for the month, then please just go ahead and start one and share your project, I love seeing what everyone has been working on!! :)

This project is an old one, but I wanted to show Amanda @Amandajk a layout I created from an art journal spread I photographed and used in a layout. Amanda, hope you will share some of your fabulous work here as well! :)

The top part of the layout is my two part spread and digital elements below it. :)

So come on everyone, pop in and show me what you all have been up to!!!
So gorgeous, Ona. I love this. ♥

ClaireG

CHEERY O
Do we share digital or all projects? As I am a cardmaker, so there are always cards to share LOL!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I'm still doing small watercolor/collage pieces and scrapped the latest:

Jean, your watercolours are always so amazing!!! Love the soft undulating forms and the music theme........... to me it looks like Earth serenely floating out in space with some mountain peaks in the foreground. That is just what it looks like to me, lol, but I guess our brains all interpret things differently. :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
@ClaireG Claire, what a great idea with the photo coming out of the camera!! love it! and lol! love your Batman card too!!!! hmm, think I might need one of those capes..................... :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O

ClaireG

CHEERY O
@ClaireG Claire, what a great idea with the photo coming out of the camera!! love it! and lol! love your Batman card too!!!! hmm, think I might need one of those capes..................... :)
Thank you! DM me your address and I'll send you one of the cards, then you'll have a cape whenever you need one ;)

O Birthday Fairy

Because I'm happy
CHEERY O

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I finished off a two page spread in my art journal, it has been sitting on my desk since May now and I want to put it away so I don't keep adding stuff to it!!!! lol!!! Sometimes I just don't know when to stop.......... whether it's finished or not! So, I HAVE to just get it out of my sight for now and take another look down the track! :)

I used watercolours, acrylics, distressed inks as well as some texture paste and a stencil. Some clear stickers together with some fabric pieces and black thread. Also a picture of girl that I have had for years and years!!!! so I am happy I finally got rid of her!! hahaaa!! But I do have to fix up her face as she got some paint splatter on it! :)

Double page:
1  DOUBLE PAGE.jpg

Right hand side
2 RIGHT SIDE.jpg

Close ups of right hand side:
3 RIGHT SIDE CLOSE UP.jpg

4 RIGHT SIDE CLOSE UP.jpg

LEFT HAND SIDE:
5 LEFT SIDE PAGE.jpg

CLOSE UPS OF THE LEFT HAND SIDE:
6 LEFT SIDE CLOSE UP.jpg

7 LEFT SIDE CLOSE UP.jpg

Veronika

WOOOW- I am absolutely delighted with your work #clap #clap #clap

here I printed out a page with sheet music and glued it on and then with napkins,
Photo and gesso, lace, brushos and stencils further worked
i use photo albums and read old books for my art journaling

Zeigen_1.jpg

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
WOOOW- I am absolutely delighted with your work #clap #clap #clap

here I printed out a page with sheet music and glued it on and then with napkins,
Photo and gesso, lace, brushos and stencils further worked
i use photo albums and read old books for my art journaling

View attachment 374224
Oh I love this Veronika, that pick with the gate is awesome and love how you have used it here with the gesso and napkins!!! Love! #kiss

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
I finished off a two page spread in my art journal, it has been sitting on my desk since May now and I want to put it away so I don't keep adding stuff to it!!!! lol!!! Sometimes I just don't know when to stop.......... whether it's finished or not! So, I HAVE to just get it out of my sight for now and take another look down the track! :)

I used watercolours, acrylics, distressed inks as well as some texture paste and a stencil. Some clear stickers together with some fabric pieces and black thread. Also a picture of girl that I have had for years and years!!!! so I am happy I finally got rid of her!! hahaaa!! But I do have to fix up her face as she got some paint splatter on it! :)

Double page:
View attachment 374217

Right hand side
View attachment 374218

Close ups of right hand side:
View attachment 374219

View attachment 374220

LEFT HAND SIDE:
View attachment 374221

CLOSE UPS OF THE LEFT HAND SIDE:
View attachment 374222

View attachment 374223
Wowsers, Ona! This is so beautiful. You are so creative.