Oscraps

June Challenge #7 - Recipe

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
2018-recipe-jpg.409551

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you! :)

Welcome to the June Recipe Challenge.
My name is Bright Eyes aka Kay and I will be your hostess for this challenge.
The Theme this month is Travel

Recipe:

Below is a list of must have items in your LO.
2 Photos or Images - may be masked or framed
2 clusters
2 stamp-brushes
3 or more Papers
Title

Note: you may add anything else you choose

My Layout

I used Sentimental Journey collection by Daydreamer Designs

Please post your LO in the Challenge 7 gallery first then post it here in this challenge thread.
I look forward to seeing your travel layouts.

RULES:
- Travel theme
- 2 Photos or images - may be masked or framed
- 2 clusters
- 2 stamp-brushes
- 3 or more Papers

- Title
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 7 gallery by midnight PST June 30, 2024 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Just to clarify any confusion:

2 photo can be photos or Images from a collection

You may add more photos if you wish.

tillykaye

I used :
2 Photos or images
2 clusters - either side of the top photo
2 stamp-brushes - one is just under the 'c' and 'a' of Canada and the other is just peeking out on the top and left of the bottom photo
3 or more Papers - one of the papers is used to make the pattern in the word 'Canada'
Title

isDK

Thanks for the challenge, Kaye. Love it.
I used two papers from Jen's Artsy Mess for the left page and one from Natali on the right. The paper had flowers that played well with two of Natali's brushes (wildflowers), and I used two of her new clusters on the right. The travel is the 6 hrs. it takes to get to the refuge and we do stay in a hotel. My own wordart for the title.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O

I used :
2 Photos or images
2 clusters - either side of the top photo
2 stamp-brushes - one is just under the 'c' and 'a' of Canada and the other is just peeking out on the top and left of the bottom photo
3 or more Papers - one of the papers is used to make the pattern in the word 'Canada'
Title
Love this one about the trip to Canada. Clever use of the papers and great photos. So glad you joined the challenge.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Thanks for the challenge, Kaye. Love it.
I used two papers from Jen's Artsy Mess for the left page and one from Natali on the right. The paper had flowers that played well with two of Natali's brushes (wildflowers), and I used two of her new clusters on the right. The travel is the 6 hrs. it takes to get to the refuge and we do stay in a hotel. My own wordart for the title.
Marvelous double page spread... love the left page with the floral background and brushes and the right page with bird and clusters. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Christi

Thanks for the recipe challenge, Kay. It was fun... I used the 3 papers burned and multiplied to increase the depth of colour. I hope that is with in the bounds of the rules! Everything else is there. I have since exposed the corners, showing the 2 papres under the top layer and added a further paper to give the curl.;)

Last edited:

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Thanks for the recipe challenge, Kay. It was fun... I used the 3 papers burned and multiplied to increase the depth of colour. I hope that is with in the bounds of the rules! Everything else is there. I have since exposed the corners, showing the 2 papres under the top layer and added a further paper to give the curl.;)
Christi... I love the turned down corner papers... what a neat effect! The blended images are so beautiful. Fantastic LO that makes me want to take a walk out in nature. Thanks for joining the challenge this month.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
https://oscraps.com/community/media/no-7-recipe-web-jpg.393345/
View attachment 420682
2 PHOTOS ADDED
2 clusters; vicki robinson express yourself growth; and ChrisArt sketch flowers
2 stamp brushes: Oscraps Posh Tool Brush and Oscraps Posh brush JOD
3 papers: aimeeh farmsweetfarm papers
aimeeh farmsweetfarm edge 6
ChrisArt sketch bird
Like the divided 4 sections of the LO with the 2 smaller photos. Had to LOL over the Wonky Cottage title. Great color choices in papers and and accents. So glad you joined in and shared this delightful page with us.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Thanks for the challenge! Had to post both pics so you see the weather change!

Wow... I do see the change from sunshine and bright skies to tornado weather!!! Both LOs are beautiful.
Thanks for sharing both of these with us.