Oscraps

June Challenge #4 - Page Sketch

mimes1

CHEERY O
1716932224211.png
All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you! :)

My name is Amy and I will be your host for the Page Sketch Challenge this month.
This will be my first time hosting a challenge here at the O and
I'm looking forward to getting to know you and seeing some beautiful layouts!
My sketch for this month was inspired by the artwork arrangement in my daughters room. She and I were having some pillow talk on a recent visit and I glanced up and saw her wall arrangement and said "Hey! There's my sketch!"

InspirationPhoto-1_WEB.jpg

HERE IS THE RESULTING SKETCH:

0524_OS_JuneSketch_AFL_LO_WEB.jpg

Here is my sample layout:
RULES:
-For this challenge, I would like you to make a layout using the sketch above.
-You may resize, rotate or reposition the grouping on your page, but please keep the grouping together.
-You may interpret the items in the grouping in any manner.
-The topic for this challenge is open - you may scrap anything you like.

- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 4 gallery by midnight PST June 30th 2024 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

GraceJ

Amy dear, what a beautiful sketch and story behind it. I'll be back with my page, wishing you a very beautiful June!

Belle

Edited by Amy to link gallery layout to this thread so it's easy for others to leave love on your layout!

Attachments

• 1717512360078.png
    1717512360078.png
    232.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 1717512378429.png
    1717512378429.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited by a moderator:

isDK

Thanks for the challenge! I enjoyed making it my own and I believe still following instructions exactly. :p (I hope.)

mimes1

CHEERY O
Thanks for the challenge! I enjoyed making it my own and I believe still following instructions exactly. :p (I hope.)
I enjoy this layout so much - I feel like I'm right there on the banks in the reeds bird watching with you. I'm glad you enjoyed the challenge and you did a great job making it your own.

AK_Tracy

I love this. I am so horrible at it has to look identical. Really struggled to keep the shapes and layout and yet make it my own. I do like how it turned out though. Creative license I need to work on but I love the inspirational board and sketch. Thanks Amy!

mimes1

CHEERY O

I love this. I am so horrible at it has to look identical. Really struggled to keep the shapes and layout and yet make it my own. I do like how it turned out though. Creative license I need to work on but I love the inspirational board and sketch. Thanks Amy!
Tracy you did a great job on this! The basic sketch is there and you made it your own! I like the swirls that extend beyond the background paper, the movement it creates, and those smiles!! Wonderfully done.