Oscraps

June 2020 - Standing O's

Look at this stunning page by Gina.

expedition.jpg

MrsPeel

Righty o , ladies..... some of you may remember me like the pain in the behind that talks too much LOL but it has been a LONG time since I came around to the forum, my neurological issues got worse in the past 3 years, but now I HAD to come and make an effort.
I am incredibly grateful to Vicki & Amber for creating a collection as awesome as the The Struggle is Real.
I know we, in this industry, tend not to get political, but the present reality is beyond politics, is about human rights, both with The Black Lives Matter and the COVId 19.... and then you look at the last few years and you see that inequality is all over, and minorities suffer, of all colors and creeds....., anyway, I think trhe FABULOUS pages that are posted (were already awesome by Friday night and see many more now) ALL deserve a space here.
I posted two of them in my GSO (Gallery Standouts ) post, so I will post those here because these ladies are just not only fabulous artists, but amazing women and I am delighted to honor them.

I have to make a HUGE apology to Amber, I didn't realize the collection was a collab, (my neuro issues again) and that was why I didn't mention you in the GSO post. I am and have been for years a huge admirer of you both, as creative in design, as artists, and I had the pleasure and honor of having worked with Vicki with her team, and exchange a few conversations with Amber, I know both to be amazing ladies.

so, one of the pages is from Vicki herself
(lets hope I remember how to post them here!!!)

and the other is from one of my most favorite ladies, Chris aka faerywings

miss you ladies

now I am praying that this will work!!!

MrsPeel

Stunning blending by MrsPeel!

OMG thank you SOOO SO much!!!!!!!!!!! I came to post the pages with the Inequality collection from Vicki ands Chris and I just see this,!!!!! thanks so so much, what an honmor!!!!

The girls (ViVa's) are the dearest to my heart and is such a pleasure creating with their creations!!!