Oscraps

June 2014 Standing O's

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Have you seen a layout in the gallery that makes you go "wow!" ... if so, we want to know about it.

Share it with us here and link us up so we can all say "wow!" together!!!​

:clap2:

It's not just the CheeryO's that can showcase pages here ... anyone can post!​
So if you see something you think is worth sharing, please show us!!!​

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
I may have said it before but i love old pictures, and just look how Liz scrapped this awesome picture. I love the brushwork and that title is fabulous !!!
2014-Grandpa-Blackwood-at-work-.jpg

easyeyes4you

Thanks Vera... I just added the fact that the old coin purse actually belonged to my Grandfather... I was no longer seeing straight last night when I posted!!!

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
this is awesome! the way the roots move through the page and the fantastic use of the paint and leaves ...

judy in SD

Thank you Adryane, just noticed this, it is a real honor to be recognized, especially by someone as talented as yourself.

hoodsmom

Guess Who!
Thank you Veer. If it looks like pen and ink, it's b/c I tried to duplicate the pen and ink process with my Wacom tablet - and I have the sore neck and shoulders to prove it <gr>

tropt

You're welcome, Kersten! (It's in my Faves now cuz I'm gonna scraplift it one of these days!) :)

And I found another gorgeous one. This one is called Tall Ship by helendubois.
tall_ship2.jpg

tropt

okay...I'm being a posting piggie right now but I finally had some time to check out the gallery and WOW! There are so MANY incredible layouts (seee that means there are TONS I could nominate but now I'm just going to nominate 2 more soooo after all that, it doesn't seem like I'm being such a posting piggie, right? ;) ).

D-Day by ValeJules
just amazed me, especially after I looked more closely and realized the blurred figures were soldiers and the water effect and the black and grey and...wow! This LO packs a punch.

ddaynet.jpg

tropt

Archaic by SharLamb is perfection on so many levels (I mean...LOOK at the phonebook! I want to just pick it up right out of that page...or it seems like I could.). SOO fabulous!

06-02-14_Texture_Archaic_copy.jpg

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Thank you so much, Sharron, for posting my page and for taking the time to do your own beautiful version.