Oscraps

July Standing O's

hondachicc

Have you seen a layout in the gallery that you just LOVE and want to share with us?? Here is where to post it!!!

Copy the image to this thread and link it up so we can all go leave some love!!!

Can't wait to see what you are loving this month!!

ViVre

Hi, thank you Veer.
The blending was a puzzle: it's not my daily routine :)
But now you've made my day!!! :kiss:

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
I love the fun, sassy look to Heidi's page ... and the ring binder effect really reminds me of a "traditional" paper scrapbook LO ... love this!!!

Soco

I'm in love with this page by our Ona:

And this one by Helen is so beautiful and funny!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Ummm, excuse me but I just found this AMAZING page by Selena (aka Bush Girl) and I was gobsmacked at the level of details she's incorporated into a single page!!! wow! wow! wow! Honestly, click on it and take a close look ...

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
OK girls, I fell in love with tons of awesome LOs today (please go spend some time in the gallery, you'll have a great time, I swear !)
But this one from flohbock nearly had me fainting ... it's so perfect ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Mariscrap

I want to share with you this one :
This-Day21.jpg

Link ...just to say HOOOOO and HAAAAA to Chaos Lounge:
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=228243&title=this-day&cat=500

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
look how cool this LO by Kerslyn is with the picture within the picture effect on the sunglasses ...

Kerslyn

look how cool this LO by Kerslyn is with the picture within the picture effect on the sunglasses ...

Wow! It's an honor! :-D This made my day and even inspired me to scrap more! Thanks a lot Dumpty!

Last edited by a moderator:

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
This one made me gasp!! Another beautiful work of art from our Ona!!
Leave her some lovin!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
THANK YOU Trudy!!!! terrific surprise to find this morning AND its our Friday so I am really HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!! yahoooooooooo!!!! :) xx