Oscraps

July Goals

Scrapmemories

Lorraine
We are half way through the year. I can't believe it. Most people make resolutions or goals for the year. Would love to hear how well you are doing in attaining your goals, have you abandoned it, or modified your plan?
For me, my goal was to shed some pounds for health. I've resolved myself that at 62, I won't have my 30 year old body again but I can have the healthiest me at this time in my life. It was a slow start and didn't lose any weight. But I've taken a positive step in June with the support from work to join a program called Rally. The premise is to make small changes each week and will get big results. So I'm excited to see what the rest of the year brings.
I would love to hear where you are in your goals for the year. If you were in a rut, hopefully this chat will encourage you to revisit your plans.

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
I never set any goals, esp. Not on the first of January.

But this april I made plans for the summer vacation and I am going on a city trip! So lots of walking required. I started walking 3 times a week and still keeping up with that. The others days i go out on my bicycle.
My condition is a lot better now!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I am dumbfounded at how fast the year is flying by. I am like Diane, I don't really do new years type resolutions. But I do try to make mini-goals for myself. Typically, as soon as the weather gets warm I get outside more, take the dog for walks. This year, I am still having such a difficult time with my ankle that I haven't much of anything. Even my gardening is done sitting on my (ever-growing wider) butt.
My mom and I made our reservations to go down the shore in Spetmeberfor 2 nights and my goal is to get my ankle strong enough to walk on the sand and to drop a couple of pounds so I can fit into my bathing suit!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Angie- good luck to you as you work the program! What kinds of changes do they suggest you make?

Diane- good for you! Doesn't it feel amazing when you can *feel* the improvement in your condition?