Oscraps

January's ONE WORD AJ-Challenge

svanderhaegen

CHEERY O
January: Reflect

Choose a word that reflects on the past year or use the word "reflect” as a title.
Create a page that showcases your reflections, using colors and/or pictures or images that represent the highs and lows of the previous year.

Remember, you can create any style of page or other project that you'd like to create. It's entirely up to you as long as it's within the spirit of the challenge. Although I'd love to see some more travelers notebooks in the galleries (Vicki Robinson has some great ones).

MY PAGE

AJ Challenge January 2024.jpg

CREDITS:

Everyone who participates in any of this month's challenges will be entered into a drawing for a $5 gift certificate to Oscraps. You can receive up to four entries into this month's drawing. Remember, you have all month to complete any or all of this month's challenges. If you create a divided page, you will still receive one entry for each week that you complete.

Challenge Rules:
  1. You have until 11:59 p.m. ET on January 31, 2024 to complete your pages for this challenge.
  2. To qualify for the drawing, you need to use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store (non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not).
  3. You need to credit all the products used on your page.
  4. You cannot use a page you create for this challenge for another Oscraps challenge.
  5. Upload your page to the Art Journal Gallery and then add your layout to the challenge thread. (Below you will find instructions on adding your page to this thread.)
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I used the word reflect/reflection in both the word art and in the photo. They are the physical signs of how I feel when I look back at all of the personal accomplishments I have achieved this past year. Most importantly, I started hiking on a regular basis and got a PT job as an environmental educator ♥

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Well I am finally back!!! It took a lot longer than one weekend once I got started! lol! I went with a 4 section layout again and one of the happiest moments of 2023 for me was my only daughter's engagement! 'chells and her partner have been together for a few years now and while they have spoken of getting married 'one day' they finally took the first step in becoming engaged! :lovey3:

Here is my first section using the word Reflect as a main title but also the word Happy. :)

I have also challenged myself to use at least one journal card in each section as I hardly ever use them but want to do so moving forward. :)

Thanks Sonja for a great challenge! :)

Week-1---Happy-800.jpg
Credits are in the gallery.