Oscraps

January Challenge #7 - Copy Cat

*gina*

CHEERY O
Thanks for the challenge.
Christa's Page:

My Page:
Gorgeous scraplift Mary-Lynne - I love the dark background and the beautiful snow photo. This is really a view to enjoy the first coffee. The chosen elements fit perfectly.
Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge.

*gina*

CHEERY O
so i was in the wrong thread, so here in the right one, my lo from yesterday :)
View attachment 410756

and my version:

Gorgeous scraplift, Leni - you also used a dark background to highlight the cute b/w photo with the small use of elements. Your title is just perfect and the date on the coffee cup is a great idea.

*gina*

CHEERY O
This is the original LO by Christy that I copied.

And this is my version with a coffee theme.

Gorgeous scraplift and you did it great without a template. I love reading the journaling about Starbucks. You find the right photos for your page and the paints behind them are perfect.

lm44west

I will attempt this one.

full

Last edited:

*gina*

CHEERY O
I will attempt this one.

full

Gorgeous scraplift, Mary - I love the background with the stains and the stitching around. The photo is perfect with this beautiful cluster and I can smell the fresh brewed coffee.

*gina*

CHEERY O
Thanks for the challenge and inspiration!
Here's the page I scrap lifted:
View attachment 410899

And here's mine:
Gorgeous scraplift, Vicky - I love the beautiful photo with the coffee cups. The coffee beans and the kettle are perfect elements to highlight it. And on the other hand, the coffee with the cream topping and the newspaper, which should not be missing with a good coffee.

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O

*gina*

CHEERY O
What a great gallery to lift! So many choices! I landed on this layout; I loved the unique photo crop and the subtly patterned background:

Here is my take on it:

Thank for the great challenge!
Gorgeous scraplift, Angie - the cropped photo is just perfect. The elements behind it are so beautifully arranged. And the title in between is great.

*gina*

CHEERY O
I chose to CopyCat Yum
View attachment 411281

and here is mine
Gorgeous scraplift - your photos are perfect (now I'm hungry). Your elements around and behind them are carefully selected and fit wonderfully with the beautiful background.

P'tiscrap

Thank you for this challenge, this is the first time I've posted a page since 2020 !
Here is the page that I choose :
full

And here is my copycat :

Journaling with google translation "Everything surrounding coffee is designed to please me... The ritual with the machine and the coffee beans, the steaming hot cup, the promise of a cozy little moment, the pretty cup chosen with care that we like to caress palms of the hands, the little sweet offered on the side, sharing with the people we love, the discovery of subtle flavors... But no, nothing helps. I hate coffee."

ValeJules

Thank you for this challenge, this is the first time I've posted a page since 2020 !
full

And here is my copycat :

Journaling with google translation "Everything surrounding coffee is designed to please me... The ritual with the machine and the coffee beans, the steaming hot cup, the promise of a cozy little moment, the pretty cup chosen with care that we like to caress palms of the hands, the little sweet offered on the side, sharing with the people we love, the discovery of subtle flavors... But no, nothing helps. I hate coffee."
Amazing ! Love love love the use of space and the work on the photo

*gina*

CHEERY O
I chose this layout and knew immediately what photo I was going to use. Will be back my version soon!

Gorgeous scraplift - great idea to flip the page. The OOB behind the frame is just beautiful - also the chosen elements and the title. The coffee mug with the "message" on it is too cute.

*gina*

CHEERY O
full

And here is my copycat :

Gorgeous scraplift - I like the monochrome and the photo treatment with the coffee beans coming out the photo. The touch of red fits perfectly. So sorry you don't like coffee.

*gina*

CHEERY O
I lifted this page
full

and here is my lift (I'm not a coffee drinker so didn't have any pictures hope this is okay)
Gorgeous scraplift and great photo less page - I love all the circles and the rose on the O. The little cluster is just beautiful as well as the title.

*gina*

CHEERY O
Thank you all for your gorgeous pages - I had a lot of fun with this challenge.
Thank you to Christa / @cfile for inspiration with her fantastic gallery.

cfile

Thank you all for your gorgeous pages - I had a lot of fun with this challenge.
Thank you to Christa / @cfile for inspiration with her fantastic gallery.
Thank you Gina, for highlighting my gallery for lifting.. I am amazed at all the great lifts and I left love on all of them. Thanks again for choosing me Gina !!