Oscraps

January 2019 Birthday Calendar Challenge

Jeannette

CHEERY O
Hi everyone. Welcome to the January 2019 Birthday Calendar Challenge. Lynne and I would like to challenge you to create a Birthday Calendar. Each month you can use the free template to create a beautiful month. At the end of the year you will have a complete Birthday Calendar, which you can print if you like or give as a present.

At the end of each month a lucky participant will receive a coupon for Lynne Anzelc's store. In order to win this coupon there are a few rules:

~Use at least 50% of Lynne Anzelc's products
~At least 100% of products used, must be from Oscraps
~Show us your calendar in
Lynne Anzelc's gallery and link it back to this thread.

You can download the template from this link:
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Birthday-Calendar.html

attachment.php

Both Lynne and I are looking forward to seeing many beautiful calendars.
Jeannette

(the jpg image below is just where the above image is hosted, you click the link above the image to download)

Attachments

• Birthday-Calendar-_600.jpg
    Birthday-Calendar-_600.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 191
Last edited by a moderator:

webfrau

What a cute, fun idea.
I wonder if the download link in the store is correct? When I click on download (any format) it just reloads the same page and doesn't download anything.

Am I missing something? It appears to be intended as a direct download rather than through the shopping cart.

Jeannette

CHEERY O
What a cute, fun idea.
I wonder if the download link in the store is correct? When I click on download (any format) it just reloads the same page and doesn't download anything.

Am I missing something? It appears to be intended as a direct download rather than through the shopping cart.

I have contacted Lynne about it, I will let you know as soon as the links are fixed.

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
It works fine for me in Safari, Firefox and Chrome.

These are very small files, are you sure it's not downloading instantly and you're just missing seeing it?

Jeannette

CHEERY O
It works fine for me in Safari, Firefox and Chrome.

These are very small files, are you sure it's not downloading instantly and you're just missing seeing it?

Lynne has just fixed them a few minutes ago, they work fine for me now too :clap2:

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Oh, what a clever idea... was able to get the template. Will be back shortly with my Jan page. Thanks, Lynne and Jeannette.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
I must say that I am in awe of Lynne's kits... so detailed and beautifully crafted. They spark my imagination and make me want to create so many pages with them!
I used Lynne's Simple Pleasures kit

For January, I chose a winter/snowy impression. Since we have just been through a snowstorm... that is what I think of when I think of January.

I love the calendar template that can be used for all/any month of the year.

webfrau

January is summer here so I chose a boat sailing, perhaps exploring new things for a new year.

nightshadow

Elaina/aka Nightshadow
I'm confused. The only file I see to download is in jpeg format. Are we just supposed to be using this as a guide to create our own .png or .psd template?

webfrau

I'm confused. The only file I see to download is in jpeg format. Are we just supposed to be using this as a guide to create our own .png or .psd template?

If you follow the link from the first post to the store you can download templates as PSD, TIF or PNG.
You need to scroll down the page a bit to see the download links.

Lynne Anzelc

Designer
Thank you Webfrau and BrightEyes, excellent calendars!! Jeannette and I are just learning, so thank you for bearing with us!!
Thank you Vicki!!!

nightshadow

Elaina/aka Nightshadow
If you follow the link from the first post to the store you can download templates as PSD, TIF or PNG.
You need to scroll down the page a bit to see the download links.

Thank you so much for clarifying webfrau. I never scrolled down because I was confused by the jpeg.
;)

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Got a quick question... is this going to be an on-going challenge every month or so?? Or should we go ahead and make up a full year of months? I wasn't sure so started with January. Love this idea.

Jeannette

CHEERY O
Got a quick question... is this going to be an on-going challenge every month or so?? Or should we go ahead and make up a full year of months? I wasn't sure so started with January. Love this idea.

It's a monthly event, I will start a new post each month!
Glad you like it :)

silke lemcke

Jeannette - love this idea! Thanks for the template! Here is my January B Calendar:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lynne Anzelc

Designer
WOW, I am loving all the calendars!! Very artistic and beautiful!! Am running over now to comment in the gallery!! Great art!!