Oscraps

January 2014 Standing O's

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Wow so many beautiful pages here and in the gallery !!!

Look how Marijke placed her umbrella on her page !!!

rain24.jpg

Andrea C.

Absolutely beautiful page and the shadows are just perfect on this! Pages with great shadow work like this draw me right in! Love how the clusters of elements draw you in to the photos in the middle!

Andrea C.

Me again....I couldn't resist this page! I absolutely LOVE this! I love how you used the words to make your own background and how everything on this page draws your eye in to the photo! I keep going to the background but it just wows me!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Ok, it is not FAIR to see a gorgeous view like this when I am freezing cold in NJ!!! :)But just wow!! What a great photo and page by Traumelfe

sberkan

I just fell in love with this page by Iken! I love the big photo and the light she used to highlight the embellishments.

timounette

CHEERY O
I'm a blue lover so I was amazed by this page...
Looks like a painting.
You can hang it on a wall.

by Oldwblues

oldvwblues

Peace, Love, Art
Thank you so much timounette! Am so happy that you liked my page..I love blue too..favorite color!! (and music!)

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Our very own Heather has poured her heart and soul into this beautiful layout for her Mother! What a beautiful page and beautiful tribute to a lovely woman!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Heather Prins

aA Creative Team Member
Our very own Heather has poured her heart and soul into this beautiful layout for her Mother! What a beautiful page and beautiful tribute to a lovely woman!!

Thank you so much Trudy, I know you know what i am going through. And thank you all who left such lovely comments. This is the only way I know how to art journal.