Oscraps

January 2013 Standing Ooo's

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Have you seen a layout in the gallery that makes you go "wow!" ... if so, we want to know about it.

Share it with us here and link us up so we can all say "wow!" together!!!

:clap2:

It's not just the CheeryO's that can showcase pages here ... anyone can post!
So if you see something you think is worth sharing, please show us!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
yay!! and here is the first page for 2013! fabulously creative and inspirational as well! by Tanderson.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
How I would love to be able to document a page like Vivre does, this is just awesome!! what an amazing looking photo album!

ViVre

Thank you, Ona. So nice to be here on the very first day of the year!
Happy New Year to you!

Tanderson

Thank you so very much wombat146! Awesome way to start a New Year with a Standing O! Happy New Year!

Åsa

I hope I'm the first member to post this layout by Asa - it literally took my breath away

Thank you so much! I was insecure as to if it was up to O-scrap standard - guess it was. Thank you again

justjen

Ooooooooooooo do I ever love LOVE this by Salamandre
QUENTIN_LISE_301112_A_600.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=275237&title=quentin26amp-3b-lise&cat=500

mrstoa

mrstoa
I hope I'm the first member to post this layout by Asa - it literally took my breath away

Thank you so much! I was insecure as to if it was up to O-scrap standard - guess it was. Thank you again

Asa, there is no "standard" here at the "O" :) -- only "O" family who share their love of scrapping.

Looking forward to more of your pages in the gallery - keep posting! :hug:

val

Whata amazing bunch of Art piece.
I am loving what I am seeing here!!!
wow

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
I've just stumbled over this beauty by Pinkice ... and I had to make sure you all saw it !
image is linked for you to go and leave some love

Marleen

Marleen
I'm in love with this awesome blended, colored and phototreatment by Marleen
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=275653&cpage=2&title=prague&cat=1351

Ulina DANK JE WEL!!!!!!! Ben hier heel erg blij mee! :target: Thank you soooo much! :dance:

Deze layout heb ik gemaakt met mijn PSPXI, heel veel laagjes over elkaar en dan 'blenden', een gekleurde paper erover, wat gummen, ik kan het helaas niet exact uitleggen maar ik ga net zo lang door tot ik de kleur mooi vind.