Oscraps

January 2011 - Standing O's

petey111

Wow! I get to start off the new year of Standing O's! How fun! Remember, if you see a layout you love, link us up so that we can share the love. And if you get nominated, spread the love around a bit! Now show us what you've got ladies!

I found this one today by Damayanti Studio. And I love it!!!

The page is so fun and a perfect reminder of Christmas. I added it to my favorites! Leave her some love!!

Damayanti Studio

I'm so excited :flypig:
Seriously - thank you very much for this honor
408.gif

You made my day - thanks again
74.gif

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
awww thank you Jac!! you are the sweetest!!! what a lovely lift for the day!!! :) xx

helenh

awww...thanks Ona buddy.

Yes I love Lisa's too!. All made with Natasha's fab new kit ... don't you just love the paper with the light shining!

petey111

Veer! I love that quotation! I just posted it on Facebook as my New Year's Eve motto! Great page!

nininano

Oh Ona!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!
I'm always happy to see one of my pages here & I got to say I needed that!! ;)

Great start to me weekend!!!

mrstoa

mrstoa
Nini, my friend, my problem with your gallery is picking just one but the others need to see this one too!!

Incredible beauty and message.

mrstoa

mrstoa
And One more from our 52 Inspirations Gallery - challenged this week with Vicki's Mini kit

Sucali (Susanne) "Life as I see it"

Beautiful use of the kit - photo processing and balance!!

nininano

OMG!!! *doing happy dance* thanks so much Jacqueline!!!!!!!!

I woke up this morning to one Standing O and now this one too!!!!
Thanks, thanks and many thanks!!!!! :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
THANKS Sara for putting my page here!! it really is an honour and such a wonderful lift!! :kiss: I really spent a lot of time on this one and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it!! thank you ladies for all of your very kind and loving comments, I appreciate you all so very much!!! xx ::grouphug

sucali

CHEERY O
Thank you Jacqueline for putting my week two page here!
I'm new to all this, so I had to read first what the "Standing O's" is...
Oh I am so happy now!

margeda

I am very happy!

LaurieW dear! I am very happy!! Thank you, that you like my page !:)))) you get a great joy for me! :)):dance::wave:

Dutch_Diva

I fell in love with Alexis By Design's dog picture!! The word art to go with it is just perfect but I think the dog's face is the best of all!!