Oscraps

Jane's 100 Day Challenge

janedee

Hoping to create a layout a day with whatever supplies I have on hand from many different designers, some retired and some not at the O so those I won't post here. I'm going to create a Facebook album to keep all my pages together.
Credits are available for all pages upon request.

Last edited:

janedee

Day 1 Page
full

Day 2 page
SoGood-700.jpg

Day 3 Page
KiddingAround-700.jpg

Day 4 Page

Positano-700.jpg

This is my day 5 page
full

Last edited:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
wooohoooo! hi Jane and welcome!!! :lovey3: so happy you are joining us!! You certainly have made a great start, and wow! what an awesome photo of the little twins!! so beautiful! :lovey3::love:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
What a great array of layouts so far Jane, I especially love the last one, Day 11, the photos looks so fabulous and everyone seems to be having a great time! :)

janedee

Day 15 (missed this one earlier but I'm not adjusting my dates)
LittleLife-700.jpg

Day 16
PraiaCostaNova-700.jpg

Day 17

FoodArt-700.jpg

Day 18
full

Day 19
full

Last edited:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Stunning layouts Jane! just wow!! I especially love Day 14 as well, gorgeous pic and just love the textures!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Amazing layouts Jane, you are doing so well, creating a feast for the eyes!!! Just to let you know, you have 2 x Day 22 in case you are thinkin' where the extra day went! lol!! :giggle4: Good on you for sticking with it, what a lovely collection you will have at the end of it! :lovey3:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Oh wow! fabulous additions Jane ♥, the blues in the Day 28 layout look awesome! I am finding the posting here bit the hardest, I get so wrapped up in creating and then forget to take pics, edit them and then save for the web and then post in my thread. lol!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
wow Jane, you have created so many stunning layouts! isn't it amazing when see a whole body of work like this together! I love seeing a body of work like this together as I can see the creativeness that has gone into them all, no two are alike and they are fabulous!

janedee

wow Jane, you have created so many stunning layouts! isn't it amazing when see a whole body of work like this together! I love seeing a body of work like this together as I can see the creativeness that has gone into them all, no two are alike and they are fabulous!
Thank you so much Ona! I’m afraid I haven’t been able to stick to my page a day with all the family visiting recently but I am happy with the pages I’ve completed

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Thank you so much Ona! I’m afraid I haven’t been able to stick to my page a day with all the family visiting recently but I am happy with the pages I’ve completed
Oh I know the feeling!! I am running behind a few days as I have had to go out to doctor appointments etc. I hope to catch up soon! lol! famous last words!! :giggle4: