Oscraps

It's National Coffee Day!

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Are you a coffee drinker? If so, how do you like it prepared?

I like hot coffee with a flavored creamer. I used to drink iced coffee many years ago, but got out of the habit.

I almost never buy ready-made coffee unless I'm at a restaurant having breakfast. No Starbucks for me!

NHDesignz

I've been drinking coffee for a few years. I have become a coffee junkie. Lol

I like it freshly ground and with milk. :heartpumpred:

Reactions: AZK

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I used to drink a lot of coffee and I had to have Half N Half and Sweet N Low. I also loved iced coffee. Now, in the last year, it hasn't been agreeing with me, so I've pretty much switched to tea. I still have an occasional coffee and I never thought I'd have to give it up.

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
"No coffee - no morning" if you ask me... We got our new bean-to-cup coffee machine yesterday so this morning coffee was extra special. After 12 faithful years our old lady gave up on us back in February and we'd been drinking Nescafe Dolce Gusto capsules for months - have you seen prices of coffee machines these days???? ouch... but we - mostly hubby - finally decided to splurge a bit and now I can make a cappuccino and a macchiato with a touch of ONE button. What's not to love??? Hurray for coffee day!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
I do not like strong coffee. I usually buy the breakfast blend from COSTCO in the pods. I run 16 oz of water through one pod and use French vanilla creamer. I add 5 ice cubes to cool it a bit. I usually drink one pod in the morning every day.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
No coffee in the morning – an absolute no-go. I only drink it with milk. During the day I drink a latte macchiato, espresso.... all I have to do is press the button on our coffee machine ... :coffee1:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I think I started drinking coffee in my early teens. Freshman year of HS for sure. Everyone knows not to talk to me until I have had at least one cup.
I used to drink it with milk and sugar. Then with half and half and sugar. Now just a splash of half and half. However, if I have iced coffee, it needs to be light and sweet ;)

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
I've been drinking coffee for a few years. I have become a coffee junkie. Lol

I like it freshly ground and with milk. :heartpumpred:
Many many years ago my ex-husband would buy whole beans and we had a grinder to grind them. I've never had a sophisticated enough palate to tell if it made better coffee, lol.

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
I used to drink a lot of coffee and I had to have Half N Half and Sweet N Low. I also loved iced coffee. Now, in the last year, it hasn't been agreeing with me, so I've pretty much switched to tea. I still have an occasional coffee and I never thought I'd have to give it up.
I drank decaffeinated coffee for many years but have gone back to regular. I do have other foods I've had to stay away from, though, due to heartburn.

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
"No coffee - no morning" if you ask me... We got our new bean-to-cup coffee machine yesterday so this morning coffee was extra special. After 12 faithful years our old lady gave up on us back in February and we'd been drinking Nescafe Dolce Gusto capsules for months - have you seen prices of coffee machines these days???? ouch... but we - mostly hubby - finally decided to splurge a bit and now I can make a cappuccino and a macchiato with a touch of ONE button. What's not to love??? Hurray for coffee day!
Ooh, fancy! My coffee maker is a regular old drip machine. :) My daughter has one that can make all sorts of types like yours. It was fun trying it out at her house but I don't think I would ever get one for myself.

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
I do not like strong coffee. I usually buy the breakfast blend from COSTCO in the pods. I run 16 oz of water through one pod and use French vanilla creamer. I add 5 ice cubes to cool it a bit. I usually drink one pod in the morning every day.
I usually limit my coffee to just the mornings too- 1 or 2 cups is my max. I don't like strong coffee either.

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
No coffee in the morning – an absolute no-go. I only drink it with milk. During the day I drink a latte macchiato, espresso.... all I have to do is press the button on our coffee machine ... :coffee1:
Generally mornings are the only time I drink coffee. It must be fun being able to make all different kinds!

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
I think I started drinking coffee in my early teens. Freshman year of HS for sure. Everyone knows not to talk to me until I have had at least one cup.
I used to drink it with milk and sugar. Then with half and half and sugar. Now just a splash of half and half. However, if I have iced coffee, it needs to be light and sweet ;)
I don't add sugar to my hot coffee either, but the flavored creamers tend to add some sweetness anyways, and if I just use milk that's all. I did add sugar to my iced coffee, though, but no milk.

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
In the morning I like to drink milk with a taste of coffee, not to much. During the day i go for latte macchiato.