Oscraps

IT'S HERE: The aA Classics REPLaAY Challenge

PennyRae

PennyRae
Mom_in_Lake_OSCRAPS.jpg

I used the very first products I have from Anna which was her Sampler No 1. My challenge to myself to was to use each element in the set. I added TissueTexture 3_4, a waves texture from the Beach Template album. The birds are from MiniPalette Thanks and the lace brush came from Anna Blendz 102_4.

I'm running a little late on posting so I hope I haven't over looked anything. I still am not navigating the Oscraps site well. Guess I need more practice. This is a very old picture of my MIL. I've always wanted to do something with it.

AmberR

A Rockin' ArtsyScrapper
did I get mine in on time? it's been an exhausting week...
but how fun was this? I love APP CrazyLife!!!! thanks for the push to use it again!

musicmom3

did I get mine in on time? it's been an exhausting week...
but how fun was this? I love APP CrazyLife!!!! thanks for the push to use it again!

You sure did get your lovely page in on time! I'll be sending out your posting bonus code later this evening. Thanks for playing along!

Nickel

Feeling Owsome at the O!
CHEERY O
When I was finished playing with the photo for another challenge I found the colors fitting for APP Saffron villa , the first anna product I used. The first Anna product I bought was APP Vitality

arnydia

I hope to be in time... I am relatively new, and I knew about Anna about four months ago. My first kit and products were ArtPlay Pallete Summers End and Foto Inspired Masks 6

sylve

After a long absence (problems of health of my granddaughter and me), I post a page for this challenge, with a little late, sorry.
As much my first kit was "ArtPlay Palette Saffron Villa", I me in am served here along with an element modified of "SkribbleBlooms No. 1"

Paysages-600-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

musicmom3

CLOSED: aA Classics REPLaAY Challenge

WHEW! What a wild ride! The pages here are GORGEOUS! Seeing a week's worth of compositions using classic supplies has been a real treat.

If you have not yet redeemed your posting bonus code, please do so today before the coupon expires.

And while the challenge is now officially closed, the gorgeous minipalette "Milestone" is still available for purchase in the store. http://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-MiniPalette-Milestone.html

Thanks to everybody for digging deep into their supplies and sharing your creativity with this vibrant community!

arnydia

WHEW! What a wild ride! The pages here are GORGEOUS! Seeing a week's worth of compositions using classic supplies has been a real treat.

If you have not yet redeemed your posting bonus code, please do so today before the coupon expires.

And while the challenge is now officially closed, the gorgeous minipalette "Milestone" is still available for purchase in the store. http://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-MiniPalette-Milestone.html

Thanks to everybody for digging deep into their supplies and sharing your creativityt i with this vibrant community!

I haven't been able to redeem the coupon, although it says it expires tomorrow, in the store is'nt accepted. I wrote to the support department, and you, but I haven't received any response yet. Sorry to bother, but I want this mini pallete, badly. Thanks for helping!

musicmom3

I haven't been able to redeem the coupon, although it says it expires tomorrow, in the store is'nt accepted. I wrote to the support department, and you, but I haven't received any response yet. Sorry to bother, but I want this mini pallete, badly. Thanks for helping!

Hi arnydia, just saw your message and sent you a private message outlining all the bug fixes that I know of. I am glad you contacted customer support, too. You will receive your minipalette, never fear! Please stay in touch so I know that everything worked for you exactly as it is supposed to.
Laura

easyeyes4you

This was fun... I use my old stuff all the time, but being given license to was special... Here is a thought for another similar challenge... How about making a page using a product you loved, and bought, then never got around to using????

musicmom3

This was fun... I use my old stuff all the time, but being given license to was special... Here is a thought for another similar challenge... How about making a page using a product you loved, and bought, then never got around to using????

What a fun idea, Liz! I actually have anticipatory supplies in my stash--things I acquire for events I foresee down the road, like that trip to Russia that's on my bucket list. But then I am a MORE is MORE kind of person. :)