Oscraps

It's coming back!!!!!!

Heather Prins

aA Creative Team Member
heads up ladies, the LADDER CHALLENGE is coming again soon. The prizes are AWESOME, you won't want to miss it.

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
How exciting. I agree - get ready girls!!! They are always so fun, and I love the pages that everyone creates.

zwyck

I hope my internet connection will be better when I' m back from my vacation here in Spain so I can participate in this fun challnge.

janedee

Ohhh!! I loved this challenge the last time but don't think I'll be able to play this time. DD's wedding is at the end of this month and things are getting crazy busy!!!

Ellen

fingers crossed I can take part- if it's next week yes ; if the week after no
as I'll be under the influence ( of anesthetic) and elsewhere occupied.

last time was such fun and really helped me ahead with scrapping.

Heather Prins

aA Creative Team Member
The ladder challenge is an intense, progressive challenge, although I think this one is a bit lighter than the last one :)

tansy

oh :-( how annoying, I really want to join in with this but go on holiday tomorrow for a week........about to throw my toys out of the pram and have a strop!!

Heather Prins

aA Creative Team Member
oh :-( how annoying, I really want to join in with this but go on holiday tomorrow for a week........about to throw my toys out of the pram and have a strop!!

you can catch up the following week! It runs for 2 weeks but only 7 days of challenges :)

cherryyllaann

Got this email am thinking about taking part in the challenge although I am not clear on what a Ladder Challenge is. Can someone explain?