Oscraps

ISO Action - isolate & save as .png

Patty Anne

Blessed Beyond Belief!
I THINK Wendy used to have an action that did this, but I can't find it, don't know what it's called...
Basically, after you've selected out an item OR if you have a single small item on a much larger layer --- this action will select the item and save it at that size as a .png file. Make sense?
You know, for example, if you have a layered template with lots of layers of brush strokes, etc. but they are on a 3600x3600 layer. The action would trim down all the dead space and save the single element at it's specific largest size - rather than at the huge layer size.

I feel like the more I try to describe it, the muddier I make the waters. Any help or direction is appreciated.

Last edited:

Patty Anne

Blessed Beyond Belief!
YESSSSS!!!!! Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!! I have scrounged all through the store trying to find this, the shelves are surely a mess by now! :p I have about 5 more actions on my wish list by searching for this one. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Like, I'm sighing in relief! I probably should have asked sooner. LoL! Thank you and have yourself a superfantabulously blessed & creative evening. Your good deed here is done.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
YESSSSS!!!!! Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!! I have scrounged all through the store trying to find this, the shelves are surely a mess by now! :p I have about 5 more actions on my wish list by searching for this one. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Like, I'm sighing in relief! I probably should have asked sooner. LoL! Thank you and have yourself a superfantabulously blessed & creative evening. Your good deed here is done.

you're welcome! I saw a lot of interesting goodies too..;)
Yes, Wendy has a LOT of very useful and totally awesome actions in her store!! I love rummaging through it!!! :)

Kythe

CHEERY O
So while we are looking for actions.... I am really wanting some quality control actions for PSE 2021 such as:
- removes jagged edges
- removes outside shadows ( the one I have doesn't work with PSE 2021)
- removes stray pixels
- wouldn't mind having a colour changer either. PSE 2021 has a limited one which is okay but I am sure there must be some clever designer that can make these actions.

I know how to do all that manually but it would be faster to have an action.

vivaartistry

Designer
So while we are looking for actions.... I am really wanting some quality control actions for PSE 2021 such as:
- removes jagged edges
- removes outside shadows ( the one I have doesn't work with PSE 2021)
- removes stray pixels
- wouldn't mind having a colour changer either. PSE 2021 has a limited one which is okay but I am sure there must be some clever designer that can make these actions.

I know how to do all that manually but it would be faster to have an action.