Oscraps

Is anybody here a Bosch Fan?

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
We watched the whole series of the original Bosch on Prime Video. We were so sad when it ended. Now, there's a sequel called.
Boscha; Legacy: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt14168162/

His daughter grows up to become part of the LAPD and he retires, but is still a main character.
Oh I love this show and the sequel is fantastic......... have watched Legacy Seasons 1 and 2 couple of times now!! Love it! So hope there is a Season 3! ♥

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Yes, I miss that as well. I am not a real jazz fan at all so I didn't like some of the music in the first series of Bosch, happily he doesn't play his records as much in the sequel! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
I am to a certain extent, but that guy who works for him - the hacker - the jazz he plays would make me crazy. I love John Coltrane and that's mostly what Bosch played in the original series. Did you catch that his dog is named Coltrane? I definitely have to be in the mood for much jazz, though.

Last edited:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I read somewhere there is going to be another spin-off. No idea who/what etc. If I see that again, I'll post back here.
It was bittersweet at the end of this season seeing Lance Reddick make an appearance. :(

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I read somewhere there is going to be another spin-off. No idea who/what etc. If I see that again, I'll post back here.
It was bittersweet at the end of this season seeing Lance Reddick make an appearance. :(
I couldn't believe it when I read that Lance had passed away! I always used to think how healthy and fit he looked! Far too young to have left us and boy, what a great actor! :sad2:

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
I couldn't believe it when I read that Lance had passed away! I always used to think how healthy and fit he looked! Far too young to have left us and boy, what a great actor! :sad2:
He WAS so healthy looking. I always loved him! SO classy! Yes, he was in the ending of the sequel.

scrap-genie

I know nothing about Bosch on TV but I do read the books. ;) Years ago I got my DH a CD with a 1957 recording of Thelonius Monk and John Coltrane that had been found at the Library of Congress and I learned of it from one of the books. But then when you read the books you only have to listen to the music YOU want.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I'm laughing my ass off here. I thought, "She's talking about Bosch kitchen appliances like that???"
You would fit right in with my DH-- we got a Bosch dishwasher this year and all he does is make cop jokes about it :rotfl:

BTW-- it was the same price range as the other Home Depot brands (Whirlpool, GE, KitchenAid) and it is the best dishwasher we have had. In case anyone wants a review of the appliance, not the cop.

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
He WAS so healthy looking. I always loved him! SO classy! Yes, he was in the ending of the sequel.
You would fit right in with my DH-- we got a Bosch dishwasher this year and all he does is make cop jokes about it :rotfl:

BTW-- it was the same price range as the other Home Depot brands (Whirlpool, GE, KitchenAid) and it is the best dishwasher we have had. In case anyone wants a review of the appliance, not the cop.
When you do a search - Bosch appliances always come up first, Chris. :rotfl:

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
I know nothing about Bosch on TV but I do read the books. ;) Years ago I got my DH a CD with a 1957 recording of Thelonius Monk and John Coltrane that had been found at the Library of Congress and I learned of it from one of the books. But then when you read the books you only have to listen to the music YOU want.
That's so interesting, Jean. I've never heard of the books. I'm a huge fan of Thelonius Monk, too! I love Coltrane, as well - especially when he sings. LOVE "My One and Only Love"

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O

We have one too and it’s hands down the best dishwasher I’ve ever had!!!