Oscraps

Inspirational Quotes

NancyP

Ohhh, I just found this thread and LOVE it. My all time favorite is:

Life is not recorded by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Scrapmemories

Lorraine
I love scrapping my favorite quotes- here is one from me

Laughter-is-therapy-to-pain.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/s...325&title=laughter-is-therapy-to-pain&cat=all

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
I have tons of favorite quotes, and now some new favorites after finding this thread. This week one of my faves was actually word art in a kit I was working with: When you STOP and LOOK around, Life is pretty Amazing! ♥

LSlycord

I LOVE quotes. I have them written on little scraps of paper all over the place. But now, I'm going to add them to this thread instead.

If you get tired, learn to rest, not quit.

LSlycord

Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else. - Vince Lombardi

Caro

CHEERY O
I love quotes and making my own word art out of my faves for my layouts. A couple of my favorites

“Faith is the bird that feels the light and sings when the dawn is still dark.”

and

"The butterfly counts not months but moments,

and has time enough."

― Rabindranath Tagore

And I just love A.A. Milne quotes. I love using them for layouts featuring pics of my kids when they were small.

“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”

“Sometimes,’ said Pooh, ‘the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.”

LSlycord

A friend put this quote on her Facebook page. I know that I will be using it soon.

"A sunset is only half of the story."
- Craig D. Lounsbrough

sabinaraye

@allhailthequeen I don't know if anyone has commented on your quote, but in French it would be:
Ma foi me sauvera. My faith will save me.

sabinaraye

Here is one from me that I read every day.
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."
~ Steve Jobs

LSlycord

When confronted with a challenge, the committed heart will search for a solution. The undecided heart will search for an escape.

ClaireG

CHEERY O
My all-time fave quote is from the Muppets and my friend Michelle and I use it all the time.. nearly 30 years after we first found it!

Muppet Band Leader says to the band as they get on the bus and are indecisive about it, 'There ain't nothin' to it, but to do it. Everyone get on the bus'.

I love it, it feels like life, just get on the bus and get on with it, don't wait!

LSlycord

My all-time fave quote is from the Muppets and my friend Michelle and I use it all the time.. nearly 30 years after we first found it!

Muppet Band Leader says to the band as they get on the bus and are indecisive about it, 'There ain't nothin' to it, but to do it. Everyone get on the bus'.

I love it, it feels like life, just get on the bus and get on with it, don't wait!
I love this one Claire! It does feel like life!