Oscraps

Inserting a thumbnail to the Copy challenge

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Forgotten how to do this, sorry.
Hi Tamsin, in the gallery, open up the layout. Below to the right you will see the 'Share this layout' section.
1678177876787.png
Find the Copy URL BB code with thumbnail heading and then click once on the code inside the box to highlight it (arrow above points to the code), copy (CTRL+C) the code, then go back to your forum post and just paste it (CTRL+V) - no need to click on anything else before pasting it. :)

Attachments

• 1678177617385.png
    1678177617385.png
    32 KB · Views: 0

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
@*sylvia* we posted at the same time Sylvia, thank you! Also Tamsin wanted the thumbnail size, and the one you showed her is for the regular size, so Tamsin, that can be used when you want a larger size. :)

Last edited:

Tamsin

Thanks Girls. I did figure out the bigger one but the thumbnail link had me stumped. I'll try it your way, Ona, and see what happens. Stand by... :)

Tamsin

Ah. I know what I did and didn't do now. I did copy that code, Ona, but didn't realise I had to preview before I could see it. And I'll have this thread if I forget again. All good. Thanks.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Ah. I know what I did and didn't do now. I did copy that code, Ona, but didn't realise I had to preview before I could see it. And I'll have this thread if I forget again. All good. Thanks.
Don't forget that this is completely different in this 'newer' gallery. On the old Oscraps forum/gallery platform you could get your thumbnail links without having to preview the layout first. We have been on this new platform since Jan 2021. :)

If I remember correctly, you are in Australia? yes?

Tamsin

Yes, Ona. Over here and I've been posting a very few times to the gallery. Just too busy. My old laptop made it more difficult as I kept running out of room even with iCloud. I did note the new platform at one point and am sure I'll get used to it quickly. I just need enough time to myself to scrap. Thanks for being so helpful always. You can bet I'll need you again before I get up to speed around here. xx

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Yes, Ona. Over here and I've been posting a very few times to the gallery. Just too busy. My old laptop made it more difficult as I kept running out of room even with iCloud. I did note the new platform at one point and am sure I'll get used to it quickly. I just need enough time to myself to scrap. Thanks for being so helpful always. You can bet I'll need you again before I get up to speed around here. xx
ahhh, okay, I am down in Tasmania, can't remember where you were located, but I 'thought' you were an Aussi! :) lol! Just holler if you need a hand with anything, no problem at all! Happy to see you back scrapping and getting some 'me' time in! xx