Oscraps

I'm retiring... 50% off and 2 buy my store deals!

Kim DS

retiring_ad.jpg

BIG, BIG hugs to all the Oscraps members!! Thank you so much for two wonderful years, it's been great!! You will see me around as a scrapper from now on, so this is not a complete goodbye :)

madigirl

Maya de Groot
Designer
Sorry to see you go, Kim!! Loved your stuff!! Succes en kijk er naar uit om je layouts te zien!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Oh! I'm so sorry to see you go as a designer! Looking forward to seeing more of your pages in the gallery though!

petey111

Oh Kim - You are so talented! I hope you continue to indulge yourself once in a while! :) And best of luck!!

hondachicc

OH NOOOOOOOOOOO KIM!!!!!!!!!!!! You know I am such a fan of your stuff!! I will be so sad!! But totally understand!!! Family always has to come first!!!

katg1006

Kim (((Hugs)))) I totally understand!!! We will miss your designs but know you will still be part of our "O" family!! I cannot wait to see all the layouts of your cutie pie!

LSlycord

Oh Kim! So sad to see you leaving...but glad that you are going to get a chance to scrap the milestones! And wow! What a deal on the "Buy the Store"! Don't be a stranger!

tinamarie

Oh Kim!
I am sorry to see you go!!!
We will see your wonderful creations in the galleries!
Tina

kym

Kim, I will miss your designs. Good luck to you and enjoy your time with your family. The years pass all too quickly.

kittychen

Designer
H I K S... but I understand... huhuuhuhuuuu ... wish u HUGE success and GIRLS, this is an AWESOME DEAL!!!!

helenh

A sad outcome Kim but totally understandable. I wish you well and look forward to seeing your pages in the gallery!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
I'm sorry to see you stop designing / selling here Kim, but your reasons are understandable! On the up-side, think of all the layouts you'll be creating ... yum!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Kim, all I can say is the same as everyone else. I am so sorry to see you leave the designing part of the O- but just as Kat said- you're always part of the O-Fam!

SkrappyKathy

Yep, this is a tragedy for the digi designing world, but I think you've made the right decision - who could resist that cute little face anyway!!!??? Good luck, and hope to see you around Kim.

TessieB

Kim, we hate to have to you go, but totally understand your decision. Life go so fast and you don't want to miss a thing with your new little guy. Don't be a stranger at the O!