Oscraps

I'm looking for a kit ....

Jeannette

CHEERY O
I'm very interested in history. Especially the period after the medieval times and before the industrial industry. I love to read about how people lived in those days. And then I mean the normal people, the poor people. Not the rich and nobles classes.
Life wasn't easy for the poor and normal people. They had to work hard, make long hours, and had little time for fun. They were taken advantage of, kids could not study and had to start working at young age. In America people pioneerd in the West, in Europe people had to work hard for the upper classes. Religion was very important, but there also was a lot of superstition, like witchhunting etc.
Still there was time for love, for happiness. I think people lived closer to nature, were happier with the little things in life. I think people knew more about life, more about nature, maybe even more about what really matters. And maybe I romanticize those times. I mean, there was a lot wrong for the poor, the abuse, the honger, the hard work, but also witchhunting, the wars and all the misery.
Anyway, I was looking for a kit that show those times. Especially the women, how they managed, how the survived. How they learned about nature, herbs, mushrooms and so on. How they managed to raise their kids, taking care of the house, and having to wear those horrible long skirts, which I secretly like, and wear myself sometimes. Life was so different for women those days.
I can't really seem to find a kit that represent how I feel about those times.
Is there anyone who has some suggestions for me?

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
That's really funny, I was looking for a similar style kit the other day. I wanted to "Scrap my Book" and the one I am currently reading and loving is A Girl Called Samson, which is about a girl who disguises herself as a boy to fight in the Revolutionary War.
I didn't find what I was looking for but here are a few that I saw:
THE CIVIL WAR by Idgie's Heartsong
MY SCOTS HERITAGE ADD ON - 20 PNG Stamps
THE UNION - 10 PNG Stamps and ABR Brush Files - Set 1 by Idgie's Heartsong
Little Soldier Boys - Cover and 12 Story Book Pages by Idgie's Heartsong
This Old House - Set 1 by Idgie's Heartsong
Age of Chivalry Bundle
Long Live the Queen - 61 PNG Stamps and ABR Brushes by Idgie's Heartsong

Jeannette

CHEERY O
That's really funny, I was looking for a similar style kit the other day. I wanted to "Scrap my Book" and the one I am currently reading and loving is A Girl Called Samson, which is about a girl who disguises herself as a boy to fight in the Revolutionary War.
I didn't find what I was looking for but here are a few that I saw:
THE CIVIL WAR by Idgie's Heartsong
MY SCOTS HERITAGE ADD ON - 20 PNG Stamps
THE UNION - 10 PNG Stamps and ABR Brush Files - Set 1 by Idgie's Heartsong
Little Soldier Boys - Cover and 12 Story Book Pages by Idgie's Heartsong
This Old House - Set 1 by Idgie's Heartsong
Age of Chivalry Bundle
Long Live the Queen - 61 PNG Stamps and ABR Brushes by Idgie's Heartsong
Thank you, I will take a look at those tonight!