Oscraps

I'm HEEEEEERE!

Karah

Yep, that's right! Say hello to the newest designer here at OSCRAPS!!!!!!!!!

I have SO many awesome new goodies in my store and to top it off, EVERYTHING is 29% off now thru October 20th! AND... spend $15 and get another 10% off of your order!!

Here are some of my BRAND SPANKIN' NEW products!

First, I have this GORGEOUS collab that I did with the amazing Jacque Larsen!! You can grab the whole kit or you can grab just the elements, papers, or alpha!

Next, I have this cute little mini kit - so much fun!

The first set of these frames was available during my guest month at TLP - now it's available in my store along with the BRAND NEW 2nd set!

And checkout these ribbon packs! They are PERFECT for any kind of layout and come with and without custom shadows! You can grab the whole collection or you can grab each pack on its own.

And last but not least, this was another product that was only available during my guest month at TLP - now it's in my store at Oscraps! You can buy the whole kit or you can grab just the elements, papers or alpha packs.

danger girl

Welcome, Karah! So happy you're here. I've been a fan for a while. I hope you'll be putting your corner folds in your shop, they rock!

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
Yay, Karah, I knew you were hiding here, and I saw the comp over at DST and I was desperate to say 'I know where she is going' LOL.

Congratulations, and, Welcome hOme :)

val

WelcOme at The O
Karah, I just love you stash!
awesome, as usually ;-)
val

jteachie

yay!!!

Karah, I am so very happy for you and wish you all the luck in the world! Your designs are fantastic and your latest kits are gorgeous! I especially love that Home-themed one!

Best of luck at your new store!!!
Jen

N

NewAdmin

WELCOME!!! Your STUFF is amazing!!! and wow! your previews look AMAZING!!! how do you get them so crisp and full of depth???

MommySpice

So, I think you need to add a new CT member in honor of your fabulous new store. ;) ;) I'm loving these new products!!!! I need to go wipe the drool off the keyboard...