Oscraps

I Think I Blew It

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
I didn't buy Melissa (20yo) a chocolate Easter bunny this year, and she was genuinely sad. I felt so bad. Should I go out and get one off the sale rack now??

Sorta joking about it, but not. This is the first year I didn't do anything related to the Easter Bunny for her. She's growing up and I wasn't sure what to do.

Do you still get your grown kids Easter baskets or candy?

Jeannette

CHEERY O
No, I haven't done that in a few years. This year we didn't even have chocolate eggs. They have become so expensive.
But I'm sure that when I would have bought them a chocolate Easter bunny, they would have been happy!!

LSlycord

Sydney complained that I didn't get her any chocolate eggs or bunnies! I told her I would do better next year. Who knew that my 19 year old would still want a bunny? (I did give her a couple of bags of Dove's chocolates!)

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
Definitely go out and get her bunny. It'll be a great memory y'all can share. (And you can make a scrapbook page. Bonus. lol)

bcgal00

No, no Easter goodies for my grown daughters but we always have some kind of a dessert to share together.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
It's a win-win for you both, Susie! Sometimes it is the littlest things that give and share the most joy.