Oscraps

I apologize,

val

I apologize, and I am also really thankful.
let me explain this

I am browsing the home page of the gallery once a day ( or twice, maybe) It might not be enough you gals are SO creative.

Sometimes, like this morning, I feel i need to go here and there, from an LO to the girl's gallery, and then to the designer one... often ending in some challenge gallery ... Well I offer myself a journey in your life....

And I love love it!

Girls you are amazing!!!!

I am thankful to all of you O girls. You are so O-creative and your Layout are so O-some.( and I apologize because I, obviously, am not going there often enough to see all of your stuff.... I missed so much of them)

-- Just adding a line for our O-designers ... You rock girls... your supplies are fab, and give so much inspiration to all of us!

-- and one for Vicki who made all this possible.

I felt, that i had to tell you this ...Thanks you and I love you gals!!

val

Bush Girl

This is such a lovely post. Thank you Val for reminding us that these are sentiments I'm sure we all feel and should express more often.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
No need to apologize!!
And that was so swet of you- the O-Gallery just rocks with talent and creativity.
I tend to become very intimidated there on occasion too LOL

LSlycord

Oh Val...how kind of you to post this. I hope that you know how much that means. Thanks very much!

joannebrisebois

Designer
Aw Val, thank you so much for your post! We love having each and every one of you here at the O and take our inspiration from all of you!!

lemonyr

{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}} Could you be any sweeter?!? :D Thanks for the beautiful post! I absolutely love it here as well and I know exactly where you're coming from. This store and gallery friggin' rocks!! :D

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Aaaaaaaaw! *sniff, sniff* Thank YOU and everyone for making this place better than I ever dreamed!

danger girl

This place is O-some! There is so much talent here, in the gallery and in the shop. But more importantly there are truly wonderful people here.

Thank you so much Vicki for creating a hOme for us! And thanks to the cheery-Os for being so kind and motivating and supportive and so gosh-darn inspiring and O-some!

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
Val .... t'assures !
thanks a lot for your sweet message, girl
and you're right : that gallery is totally awesome :)