Oscraps

I am so amazed.....(and grateful!)

MrsPeel

...by you guys' good will.

Not only I am grateful for all the comments in my pages, but I have got pms from many of you helping me out to find some stuff that is not on offer in the store anymore, and then about my software...
I did mention this to everyone of you who wrote, but I just wanted to say thank you .... getting those pms made me so very happy!!!
nice to see so much good will, from such talented people as every one of you who have written to me :)

I'm not a native English speakers so I'm not much at forums as I also have lately a memory/concentration issue which am being seen by neurologist for, which makes me have to read things twice or more to *get* it...and takes time.
I also had a bad right arm last year (was paralysed for over a month) sop now my time at the computer is limited, you may have seen I don't always return comments straight away, but I do get there...so please do not think am ignoring if you don't see me much...
I most certainly LOVE hanging around here with all of you :)

Thanks so much for such a warm welcome and so much good will, even after over a month of me here!!!!

Hugggzzzz

mrstoa

mrstoa
Dear Cynthia - Your taking part in our challenges and forums, comments etc. has made you a member of our family. It's what other family member's do: take care of one another! :hug:

Ellen

we love getting members who join in and several of us are dealing with health issues so we totally understand it when you disappear for a while ...as long as you come back.It's lovely to see your enthousiasm.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Cynthia... like "J" said you are a member of our family and we take care of our family!!! :hug:

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
this makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :) thank YOU for taking the time and energy to post it!!!!

Alegna

Ow that is so sweet of you Cynthia, I'm happy to have you as member of the O-family too and I appreciate your comments and messages so much, thank you too!!

MrsPeel

:love::love::love:

I honestly love being here, I posted on Facebook a while earlier about this, and my inability to express with words how much you are helping with my health and all issues I am going through....
I said that I was blessed to start with to come holding Paula's hand....she is an amazing designer and an amazing woman/mum/friend and great to us in the team..and came in LOVING lots of the designers, being a fan of most already...and now meeting this new amazing designers who also are being so generous and welcoming me with the best...

I'm menopausal and emotional so am gonna go before I cry
LOL

:love::love::love: