Oscraps

How's everyone?

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Hi everyone! How are you doing?

I can't remember when I stopped by last time, months ago probably. I've made so many changes this year, I'm like a whole new person. It's almost a year ago now since my sister passed (March 24th). I've read about how things like this changes lifes, and I've always thought nothing could change me. Sure has. Also, in August Luigi (one of my fur babies) died. 2013 was the worst year ever, I can tell you.

I've done a lot of soul searching, and found new ways in life. Still in the process of changing many habits and it's a very exciting journey. Who knew you could find a whole new you at the age of 46?!??

John dropped out of school. It was hard for him to to lose his aunt and his cat, dealing with his mom not feeling well, and dealing with a school who let him down over and over again. (Promising things again and again, and not following through.) Now he's just at home doing nothing, and we're letting him. He needs to find his balance again, and become the special guy he really is. Thanks to the universe for bringing me the best husband a woman can have - he's keeping me provided ... and sane!

Just the last few months, I've been back to digiscrapping on a more regular basis. Because I need to document the changes in life and because fun and good things happened as well during 2013. Most importantly our trip to Manchester & our new family member, Yade. Since I've mainly used non-O designers, I quit posting my layouts here at the O, and they're mainly scattered all over the internet.

But here's our new baby - Mario's girlfriend:

I've missed you girls, and I'm sorry I've not been around much. So much more easier to stay in forums where people didn't know who I was, I guess. It's not because I don't love you, I've been hiding! :love:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, how much I have missed you!
But i totally understand wanting to feel anonymous. I hope that you come back soon on a more regular basis. xoxoxoxo to infinity (and beyond!)

frani_54

I totally understand your need to hide, to recoup. 2013 was also my worse year ever, we lost my mother-in-law as well as my mother. I stopped scrapping for almost a year and just got back into during December trying to do my DH 2014 calendar.

I'm sorry for all you've gone through it's never easy to loose a loved one, but glad to see you are back to scrapping, and hoping to see you around more often.

whatnext

EVA!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! So happy that you stopped by to check in. i think about you often and was wondering how everything was going. it sounds like you're in a much better place than you were, and that's a very good thing. loving your page and your new kitty. please check in more often!

scrap-genie

EVA! I've missed you too.
Thanks for checking in, please come again soon.
Love the page of the new kitty.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
EVA!!!!!!! What a nice surprise to see you here!! Yes we have all missed you girl!!! Totally get it that you needed some time alone to hide and regroup!! Welcome back and I hope you will join us again soon!
group-hug2-smiley.gif

dwsewbiz

Dear Eva, so nice to see you here! Of course I have been keeping in touch via Instagram :) I have felt all your losses along with you...I cried when you lost your sister, and again when you lost Luigi. I felt so close to you and your kitties, I told all my family about Luigi and how hard that must have been. And now the joys and triumphs of Yade coming into your life :)

I know exactly what you mean...I have not been the same person since we lost my dad in august of 2012. It's not even that we were that close...he was a very different person than I, but I still feel so much sadness, and I have had to do so much to help my mom, and life just looks different to me now and I feel things differently.

Anyway, I understand, and it's good to hear from you!

petey111

I'm sooo glad to see your face Eva. We love you whenever you feel up to stopping by!! :) So much change, I understand. I hope things are going better.

tropt

Oh, HUGS to you, Eva! I don't know you but I've seen your LOs around digiland and here (SO nice!) and can certainly understand your feelings. After such huge losses, it helps to be invisible for a while as you process and work through your feelings.

So glad that you're discovering a new you! I think that is possible to do at any age and many more times than just once in your life. So, keep doing (or not doing) what you need to. Just know that you always have a place here. :)

tanteva

OMG - it sure feels like coming hOme! You're all too cute to me <3

tanteva

And I do need to make a new signature! That black bold thing is soooo my old self ;)

tanteva

Reading through this thread again made me think of this old layout I made in 2012 :)

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Hi Eva! I'm so happy to read that you are doing better :)
I hope to see you more, here ((hugs))