Oscraps

How will you spend your 3 day weekend?

If you live in the USA, you have a 3 day weekend. Tell me how you are spending it:

• Decorating graves

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Picnic/Big dinner

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Catching up on scrapping

• Cleaning

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Going to the beach

• Relaxing

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I don't have a 3 day weekend

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

LSlycord

Ok friends, in the USA we have a 3 day weekend for Memorial Day. This is the weekend that kicks off our summer. How are you spending the weekend.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I answered relaxing, but we're having a birthday party on Monday - it's my hubby's birthday. We'll just be hanging out and probably running back and forth between the houses - we're king of "fly by the seat of our pants" around here. Years ago, we decorated the family graves, but they're all a long way off from where I live now.

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Actually, we have a 4 day weekend in Sweden, since Thursday was Ascension Day. We might be an extremely secular country, but we love our holidays. LOL

Will spend most of the time watching Netflix.

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
I think I am spending the rest of the weekend recovering from bathing my dogs. One of my dogs is so patient about her bath. One of my dogs fights us all the way. lol

At some point this weekend, I'm gonna see the new Dr. Strange. I'll do Maverick next weekend when everyone and their dog isn't watching it. lol

zanthia

CHEERY O
took my dog to the dog beach today, going to see maverick tomorrow night as it is less crowded even with the 3 day weekend

and hopefully get some scrapping and gaming done

melscrap

CHEERY O
Just another normal 2 day weekend for me. Cleaned the house yesterday and will be going to my daughter's dance competition today. And then hopefully some scrapping time tonight!

bcgal00

CHEERY O
It's not a 3 day wkend for us so no celebratory things going on but I've been outdoors hiking and exploring for the last couple of days.