Oscraps

Hiya from Ayrshire, Scotland!

kikimama

Hiya, another one who's just found this forum, hoping you're all friendly.

I've been digi-scrapping a couple of months, and love it!!

snappy2003

Welcome to the O! Hmm, friendly?! Definitely! You have found the friendliest and most fun digi-scrap sites there is :). Stick around, I think you will love it!

kikimama

Good good, I'm doing a Jessica Sprague class at the moment, which gave us a kit from here which was lovely, so I thought I'd saunter over and have a look:D.

Bush Girl

Good Lord, you must be the 2nd or 3rd UKSer we've had arrive at the O today alone! <<Waves>> from another local - well, our side of the Pond, anyway.

Welcome. Grab a cuppa and join in the birthday fun. Everyone's really friendly here and there's loads going on.

kikimama

Hee hee, well we were discussing this place:D.

Did you do the Stories in Hand class? I'm sure I've briefly chatted to you before, Selena, maybe on the chat threads for it on UKS though I didn't know your name:).

Bush Girl

I did, yes. And now there's a whole group of us at UKS doing Shim's "Here, There & Everywhere" but we're all rather more chatty at UKS than the 2Peas site where her class is being hosted. Funny that, the normally reticent Brits being rather louder than our American cousins.

How did you find out about Oscraps? It really is good fun here. I've been here a while as you'll see on the right hand side by my post count!

kikimama

It was first through the Oscraps kit we got as part of the Jessica Sprague course, it's great with lots of papers.

It's taken me a couple of weeks to actually visit this site though, been too busy playing with PSE, it's so much fun! I will still do some paper scrapping (probably), but I feel I've just got so comfortable with digi so quickly, like the blending modes and brushes etc, they're fab.

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
Holy smokes, I thought I was the only Scottish digiscrapper :lol: Horray I am not the only one here with the 'wierd' accent ;)

Welcome :)

kikimama

Tee hee, whereabouts are you?

Looking forward to doing a couple more posts so I'll stop seeing the annoying 'You can't see signatures till you've done more posts':D.

Bush Girl

I am not the only one here with the 'wierd' accent ;)

It's OK, Cat - we don't all think your accent would be weird. I may sound a little BBC (being brought up down south), but I can mimic my mum's Scottish burr quite well - she's from Glen Esk in Angus - very remote, very beautiful, very far from anywhere else! Aberdeen was her nearest city and that's nearly 2 hrs away.

kikimama

Yay, I've left some comments in the gallery, I can see signatures:).

Now I'm off to explore the site, no idea where to start, but it looks like a fun week to join.

BernieTuffs

*waves* great to see you here too!!!!!

There's a chat at 2pm...looking like I'll be out at stables still now...was hoping to be home for half an hour, but looks like it's not to be:( Ho hum! Still it's lovely and sunny - a good day for photos of DD on the horses!!
Bernie x

sujay

Hi, I think a lot of us from UKS are joining oscraps at the minute! Just to confuse matters, I am jampot over there, my daughter thought that would be a fun name when she registered me over there a few years ago! (I was very far from computer literate then, so that is why she signed me up!) :)

lmccandless

Welcome to the O! It really is the friendliest place in digi, not to mention the goodies are the best!

Lucky you to love in Scotland. It's one of my favorite spots in the world! *Sigh* So beautiful!

wlisa

Hi,

It's Chrissy isn't it? We have chatted on UKS Newbie Digi Scrappers. There seems to be a lot of us over here now. I only joined yesterday thanks to Lesley aka Lillykins sending me an email about it. I have visited the Oscraps shop before naturally but never the forum.

Nice to see you and I think you are my 10th post so I should not see them annoying messages anymore either.

Lisa

Lillykins

Hi there, it's lovely to see people awake at this time of day if not earlier ! Looking forward to all these newbie Brit posts ! The closest I've been to Scotland is a day trip to Edinburgh from the lake district - well it looked close enough to get to on the map ;-)

Kristin Aagard

Hello and welcome!

I tried reading this entire thread with a Scottish accent. :p Just don't ever ask me to try to do one, unless you want a super good laugh! lmbo!

I signed up for the stories at hand...but then I didn't follow through. :oops: