Oscraps

Hi!!!

Soco

Hi! My name is Soco and I'm very happy to join you. I visit your forum and your gallery since a long time ago, but I was a little shy about registering. Thanks to Cyn (Cynthiacozumel) who encouraged me to do it! :D

I'm Mexican, but I live in France since 6 years ago. I'm married to Thibault and we have a 2 year-old little princess named Anna-Sofia (you'll see her a lot!!!). I've been digiscrapping for a little more than a year and I'm absolutely addicted to it! I'd just wish to have more time to do it! ;)

I'm looking forward to meet you! :D

Cynthia

So good to be back!
Hola Soco, bienvenida!! Me da mucho gusto verte por aqui!!!!!

Everyone, be nice or I'll have to use my whip!!

PhoebeJo

Hi, Soco!! Welcome to the O! :) And AMANDA!!! HI!!!! {big crazy wave!} I didn't know you were here!!

Soco

Thank you very much girls ! :)

Gracias Cyn!!! Yo también estoy muy contenta de haberte hecho caso finalmente! :)

Merci beaucoup Timou ! Quel plaisir de te retrouver ici ! :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi Soco, any friend of Cyn's is a friend of mine!
So happy that she got you to join us- hope she didn't have to use her whip :lol:

Welcome to the O!

Soco

Thank you ladies! I'm very happy to be here and you make me feel really welcome! :) You're all very nice!

Faerywings, that's lovely, thanks! :) Don't worry, she didn't use her whip... I hurried to come here before she does! ;)

Soco

Hi everybody! I don't know where I can post this and I don't want to open a new thread at the chatter just for this. I just wanted to tell I'm sorry because I haven't been here recently, but I have been a little busy since the end of April. My sister and brother in law came to visit us from Mexico, my daughter started a new day-care center (she goes only halft-time but of course we had to do a week of adaptation anyway), I had a lot of work myself and we took a week of holidays (we went to Spain... it was great ! :) ).

So, that's why you haven't see me here lately. But I hope I'll be able to come more often now! I love to be here! :)

Elina2

Soco, it is great to have you here! Looking forward to seeing Anna-Sofia in the gallery!
Elina

Soco

Merci Timou !!! Hug

Coucou EliNa ! Merci !!! I'm so happy to see you here! My gallery is open and proudly showing my pages with your kits! :)

Soco

Hi Ona! Thank you!!! I have been a little busy lately, but I'm still here! :)

Hi Mesokee! Nice to meet you too! :)