Oscraps

Hi from Sydney, Australia

pSyren

Hiya!
I'm Bec aka pSyren aka Rebecca aka the Shadow Mistress depending on where you spot me :)
I spread myself all over the place and now I'm jumping in here. I'm following the great Molly aka Biograffiti over.
I'm English born but live in Sydney, Australia. A 40 something Mom to 2 boys, 5yo and 19 months, who feature in most of my layouts. I've been digi scrapping for 2 years and never paper scrapped.
I'm a photographer when I can find a babysitter and design when I can find time but mostly I keep putting things off so I can scrap.
I'm shy, lazy, messy, drink too much coffee, drive too fast and don't take anything seriously, especially myself.

Bush Girl

You sound like my kind of girl, Bec, especially the shy, lazy messy bit! Maybe it's a Brit thing. Welcome to the O.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi Bec, glad to meet you!! welcome to the O!! the lazy and messy bit caught my attention as well!!! I am live in the northern NSW but my sister lives in Peakhurst, lovely part of Sydney!! Please make yourself at home! :champagne

mrstoa

mrstoa
I'll call you Bec -welcome!
Happy you followed the 'great Molly' over -
you'll have lots of Aussie friends here - plus a few Brits, Canucks, French well the world really.
Will be checking out Biograffiti's gallery for you layouts and maybe you'll check out the challenges?

Enjoy - the "O" is a great place to hang out!