Oscraps

Hi from South Africa! (almost ;)

colorwithcaryn

I have loved Oscraps for a long (loooooooooooooong) time, and have finally decided to jump in and enjoy the challenges and get to know you all here :)

I currently live in the US with my American hubby (we met on the internet about 13 yrs ago when it was still a bit weird ;) ) and my 3 born and bread American kiddos. However, we are smack bang in the middle of finalizing our move back to my homeland, South Africa! It's a biiiiig move, and it's seriously cutting into my scrapping/creating/designing time :rolleyes:

I think OScraps is just the ticket for some much needed R & R! :p

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi Caryn!! so glad you came out of the closet!!! welcome!!!! oooh, boy, that is a big move coming up!! lots of luck with it!!! just make yourself comfy and relax!!!! :)

helenh

Hello Caryn! So happy to have you on board. I used to work and live in Namibia! Left part of my heart in Africa.

You must be overjoyed to be going back.

Good luck with the move!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
welcome to the O! If you need a great place to kick back, relax, scrap *and* laugh your butt off- you are at the right place!

mrstoa

mrstoa
How did I miss your intro??

You lucky girl - moving back to SA - We spent many years in many different countries and we too left our hearts in Africa.

DH worked cple of years in Lesotho - Last home before retirement was Malawi.

Take lots of photos and make us homesick.
Best of luck with move and yes A BIG WELCOME to our "O" hOme