Oscraps

Hi from Robyn

RobynLJ

Love my dog!
Hello everyone. I'm Robyn and I live in Tasmania which is the small island state south of the Australian mainland.

I'm thrilled to be here at Oscraps, especially since my friend Vicki is now a designer here!

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
Robyn, my friend!!!! I am so happy to have you here at the O!!! I think you're going to enjoy being here!!

RobynLJ

Love my dog!
Thanks Vicki. I'm hoping to do your 'growth' challenge, but that will be a real challenge for me. I'm trying to get out of my more 'traditional' scrapbooking box!

RobynLJ

Love my dog!
Thanks Vicki............I may very well need it. I'm off to unzip your 'Growth' collection. I'll be like a kid on Christmas morning!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi Robyn!! So nice to have you join us. When you are done with Vicki's challenge, there are also plenty of Monthly Challenges to do here as well :)

Ellen

he, Robyn, how lovely to see you here!! wouldn't it be nice if we could get the whole old gang to meet up here again and have a new home. ( and for you without the hassle of having to run it.)

Enjoy the O.

keevs

Hey Robyn, nice to see you here! I'm fairly new and I just got back from vacation so haven't been around lately. Looking forward to seeing more of you.