Oscraps

Hi from Pennsylvania

Lcurren

I've been shopping here for a long time but this is my first visit to the forum. Amanda inspired me this week to get more active (Hi Amanda). Now I'll have to get busy and try some of those awesome challenges she has up. I'm going to attempt my first post in the gallery. Please jump in and let me know if I make any mistakes. Can't wait to get acquainted with everyone.

Linda

katg1006

Hi Linda!! Welcome to the "O from another Pennsylvanian :) Let us know if we can help you in anyway :)

DeeZee

Hi Linda! I'm pretty new posting around here too but I've been hanging around a while. PA is my home state as well .... I love going back there every chance I get! Welcome!

LSlycord

Welcome Linda in Pennsylvania from Linda in Iowa! You'll love it here. And I know that we'll love having you here. I saw that gorgeous layout you did yesterday of the iris! Oh my goodness...totally splendid!

joanabq

Hi Linda

I'm like you...shopping a long time here and decided it was time I joined this fun group.

Look forward to getting to know you better.

Joan

WendyW

Welcome Linda! Weren't Amanda's challenges awesome! She is so inspiring! O Scraps is full of inspiration...welcome!

Lcurren

thanks for all the warm welcomes, ladies. so glad to be here and promise to get more active real soon!!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi and welcome- I am in NJ so you are on the way other side from where I am.
But its all good!

Welcome to the O!