Oscraps

Hi, from Pennsylvania

scrapalong123

Just started digital scrapbooking. I have PSP x1...it came with purchase of my camera. I've been tinkering with it...and like the features for photo editing...and organizing. Facinated with what all one can do with photo/art.

I was was introduced to this site by a member of this site. I fell in love with what I saw. This site has talented designers and members.

I like minimalism (and not a fan of a lot of 'frou frou'). I like the sophisticated look of 'elements' and the like.

There are not many digital scrapbooking websites/tutorials for PSP users. Would like to meet some PSP users. Any out there?

PS. Am close to retirement and find this might be something I'd like to spend the rest of my days creating/designing perhaps!

Happy Scrapping?LOL

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Wish I could help you with the PSP- but I can't, however- welcome to the O and i think you have picked a wonderful activity for retirement and your own enjoyment!

petey111

Welcome to the O! We have some great minimalists here. Check out TaylorMade Designs and her creative team. Also, Paislee Press and her stuff too! I can't help with PSP either though...sorry!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Oh and Fei-Fei's stuff too- great minimalists- you will love all of them!

Glad to have you with us!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Hi & Welcome to the O! Tons of minimalist scrappers & designers are here, so you are sure to love it!

I don't use PSP, so can't help on that front. I do hope you'll enjoy it here!

mrstoa

mrstoa
Welcome to our "O" hOme

so many great designers here, I agree - another great offer is the "52 Inspirations 2010" subscriptions

Each week you receive a mini kit by Vicki Stegall or Sue Cummings (plus they're having guest designers) and free bonuses WOW this week was a mini album kit perfect for the beginner.....

check it out along with all the others

Also the freebie section - yummy things there too.
And the galleries, challenges but mainly HAVE FUN!

I used to use PSP but only for photo editing so not much help, I'm afraid
Again, Welcome
Jacqueline

LSlycord

Welcome to the O! What a great time to pick up digital scrapping...right before retirement. I think that you've come to the right place!