Oscraps

Hi from Fort Bragg!

I've been all over the digi-scrap world and thought I'd pop in here and maybe stay awhile! My name is Shannon and I've been digi-scrapping for about a year now. I'm proud to be a SAHM and Army wife. I work on several CT's and absolutely love it. The best part of being on a CT is the stuff I learn from my designers and fellow CT members. :) I read about Oscraps in Memory Makers magazine, in the credits of many many layouts, and thought, "There's something going on over there, I think I'll join in!" So here I am. :)

See you around!
Shannon

Cynthia

So good to be back!
Hi Shannon!! Welcome to the O!!! You're going to love it here!! i hope to see your pages in the Gallery and that you'll join us in the forums and challenges!
The O is the place to be!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hey there from one faery to another :)

And I must say- the O is by far the most fun and friendly place on the web! Glad you found us!!

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
Welcome to the bestest place in digiland Shannon :) Make yourself right at home and join in the cazyness!! Its a cool place to hang out.

Looking forward in getting to know you better and to see your layouts in the gallery :)

jenbalding

welcome4.jpg

LSlycord

Shannon, you're right! Something special is going on here! You will love the group...truly some of the nicest people that you will meet!

katg1006

Hi Shannon!!! we love it here...we are more like family,,,and this is our Digi-home!! So Welcome to our Home fondly called the "O" - hope you will stay awhile :)