Oscraps

Hey, it's me! I'm new at the O!

mrshobbes

Haha, I'm new too, got dragged over here (NOT) by P. Woooot! You're outta the closet!!

Excuse me while I go mosey 'round and if an elbow hits you, I'm sorry! :)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
How exciting!! I can't wait to go check out your store!! i see you brought a crew with you!! Can't wait to get to know all of you here!! Awesome!!

Peppermint

How exciting!! I can't wait to go check out your store!! i see you brought a crew with you!! Can't wait to get to know all of you here!! Awesome!!

I did bring a crew with me! They're all on loan from the Department of Corrections on a work release program. They hardly ever cause trouble. At least ... not since the last place. :-?

helenh

Haha, I'm new too, got dragged over here (NOT) by P. Woooot! You're outta the closet!!

Excuse me while I go mosey 'round and if an elbow hits you, I'm sorry! :)

setle Lex ... settle ... I know it's exciting for you all to be hOme!

zizazzi

Welcom here .. just love the O .. and love your stuff .. so ... I'm happy you're here (you, you're desin and of course and your sence of humour too :)))

LadyK

I did bring a crew with me! They're all on loan from the Department of Corrections on a work release program. They hardly ever cause trouble. At least ... not since the last place. :-?

Now don't go telling everyone what each one of us did to get IN the dept. of corrections.. ;)

janedee

Hello and welcome!! I just got back from shopping in your store - gorgeous goodies and great deals!