Oscraps

Hey all~~

Delaine

Just signed up tonight!! I am a HUGE fan of Amanda Taylor. Her tutorials ROCK!! I have been digi-scrapping for about 3 months and just found this site recently. I used to do the cut-and-paste thing, but now I am getting into some of the more advanced techniques. I am looking forward to meeting others who can help me master this crazy addiction (I mean hobby) we call scrapbooking!! :D

I have been scrapbooking for almost 30 years. Did I just say that?!?!? I still have my first scrapbook from my senior year in high school. It is old and the pages are tattered, but I still look back on the 'good old days.'

I am married and I'm also a mom. My hubby retired from the Navy after 20 years. He served in both Desert Storm and Operation Iraqi Freedom. I am proud to be a military wife!

My daughter is a Junior in HS and she is my world!! She is the reason I am so crazy about scrapbooking. I have always wanted to remember all the wonderful moments of her life and it just seemed so natural to do it by scrapbooking.

Make sure to say hello and thanks for stopping on by!!

WendyW

Welcome, Delaine! You're right...it's totally an addiction! You'll love it at the O!

LSlycord

Welcome Delaine! So glad to have you here. You will love the O! Spend some time in the forums and get acquainted...everyone here is so friendly...you'll feel like you are with family!

frani_54

I'm fairly new to this site myself and have totally made myself at home.....Great group of gals here and very informative, you'll master the digital technique soon enough.....sounds like you already have the design skills in place....

Welcome aboard....;>)

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
Welcome to the Big O, you are going to love it here with our other addicts!

N

NewAdmin

hey girl!!! how have i missed this post??!!?? WELCOME! and thanks for the shout out! you sure know how to make a girl feel special!!! glad you're sticking aournd the O!!!! xoxo