Oscraps

Help please (shoppe)

Samanta0505

Hi Ladies,

I have a problem :-(
I've bought something in the shoppe,
at first I have had some troubles with paypal,
it acepts only paypent via visa or mastercard and I don't have it.
Now I have used "Send Money - Queued Order", but where I can find
the bank-informations?

Help please :-(

Hugs
Tanja

P.S. Sorry for my bad english, I hope you could understand me...

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Merkee let me know that the page is not visible on IE for some strange reason, so I'm going to copy and paste the information here for you.

E-Checks & International PayPal

Is PayPal requiring you to enter a credit card instead of letting you pay using your bank account balance?

PayPal is implementing new policies regarding E-Checks and international customers who do not have a credit card attached to their PayPal account. This tutorial is for customers who have a PayPal account but do not have a credit card as the "backup funding source" associated with their PayPal account.

Please note this is a PayPal issue and not restrictions that Oscraps has placed on E-Checks & International customers. This restriction appears to only be affecting stores who do not use the PayPal "Standard" merchant account so it might not affect your shopping at other stores at this time. It is highly recommended that you associate a credit card with your PayPal account if at all possible, as we suspect this new policy will eventually be a standard PayPal policy.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

TUTORIAL:

Add items to your cart and continue to checkout.
Please make a note of your Order Total in US Dollars
Choose the "E-Check & International PayPal" payment option and follow the steps outlined in the images below.

intl-paypal-1.jpg

intl-paypal-2.jpg

intl-paypal-3.jpg

Please note: PayPal steps may be different in other countries.

intl-paypal-4.jpg

Make sure to send the payment in US Dollars!

intl-paypal-5.jpg

intl-paypal-6.jpg

intl-paypal-7.jpg

Please note:

1. You may not receive an email from PayPal but you can check your PayPal account to be certain that Oscraps has received your payment.

2. It may take some time for Oscraps to be notified of your payment and process your order. Oscraps will be checking for and processing any queued orders periodically throughout the day. Please allow 24 hours from the time your payment clears PayPal (e-checks can take 5-10 business days) to receive your download keys.

3. If you have any questions, concerns, or problems with your order, please email support at oscraps dot com or use the contact us form.