Oscraps

Hello!

Moni

Hi Everyone,
I am a huge fan of the Oscraps designers!

I haven't been very active in a digi community for a while and find that some of the really big ones move to quickly for me so I wanted to give here a try! I love to get inspiration from everyone's layouts and hope to post several of mine as well.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone! :)

kristi8004

I just joined last month and it's my all time fave. place to be. I LOVE the O!! Glad you've decided to join too.

petey111

Welcome, welcome! We hope you are very inspired here! The O is a fantastic place. Let us know if you need anything!

helenh

This is THE place .... welcome! I have no doubt you will love it here as we all do!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
yep, come on in Moni and settle yourself down!! we have heaps of things to do and we really are a very friendly bunch! ::grouphug welcome to the O!!!!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Welcome - it truly is a great place to be and in my opinion - the friendliest place in digi scrapping world!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Moni- one of the biggest comments/compliments we get is that we are a very close knit group of ladies. We call ourselves the O-Fam and we mean it.

Hope that you love this place as much as the rest of us :)
Welcome!

mrstoa

mrstoa
Welcome to our "O" hOme

and it really is a home-like atmosphere here - join in the challenges - get to know the family and most of all have fun!

Ellen

hello Moni, welcome to the O
I too was looking for another home as my old one seems to be disappearing and even though this site has got 22.000+ members it doesn't take long to be taken into the family.

it's a friendly and very helpful bunch here , oh so generous and ever so encouraging.
the challenges are great , there's something for everyone

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Hi Moni!! The O is a wonderful place & you'll find tons of inspiration! Can't wait to see your work!